Erim Kaur #12 My best friend is my dentist whilst my family thinks I'm a stingy pest a

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amex linked to her business account?! Really?! Why would you take personal expenditure out of your business account and not personal? Ridiculous!
Claim it as a business expense so it's tax deductible. Wouldn't be surprised if she did this for all her dinners

Reactions: 7
3E9F9D58-CC28-4147-83C6-99BD9D347A3D.jpeg

her scalp scrub launch. Assuming she has 2500 in stock and sold 93. What a fail of a launch ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s surprisingly quiet on the evening of a product launch which she’s been going on about for months now.

No reshares of people buying the scrub like she did with the shampoo and conditioner and that brush?
She hasn’t been promoting this scrub that much either apart from shouting at us how important a clean scalp is. She didn’t even say what the ingredients were before she launched, what an idiot

There’s now like 2400 in total so she’s only sold 100 💀 she hasn’t even screenshotted people’s sales and put it on her story like she usually does, probably because no one bought it 😂

Reactions: 5
I just reported all of her stories about the scrub to the ASA. She can't just put 'the following stories are all own brand' and think that covers it legally because it doesn't. You can also report here https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html and submit multiple screenshots.
I will report it also.
---
3AAE279A-C094-481D-A6CA-484DCD90632A.jpeg

how does she think she is above ASA guidance. Honestly ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What is wrong with her scalp edge? Looks like she’s had laser or something. Looks so unnatural
---
Also, suitable for newborns? Why does a newborn need a scalp scrub

What is wrong with her scalp edge? Looks like she’s had laser or something. Looks so unnatural
---
Also, suitable for newborns? Why does a newborn need a scalp scrub
Is she bleeping insane imagine a new born’s head hasn’t even developed and she is promoted running exfoliation salts on its head! Trading standards need to be involved now

Reactions: 8
Dr Waffles is in session. She's back with the unsubstantiated product claims, and cannot be making any of these without publicly available clinical trials. Her DMs, photos from users do not count as trials/testing - so for anyone who sees those reviews and before/after photos, please do not be fooled. It's all marketing bullshit from the world's biggest bullshitting grifter.

You are all correct. No newborn should ever ever use a scalp scrub - not even for cradle cap which is harmless, completely normal, very common, and goes away on it own. You can loosen the skin flake by gently using a soft hairbrush and shampoo specifically for babies: not Egrim's untested products. Not even her oil should be used to treat cradle cap. In addition, this scrub is not safe for all skin types. People with scalp conditions - and general skin disorders/autoimmune illnesses should not use scalp scrubs. Please use whatever your doctor or dermatologist has recommended.
Egrim's Btech course does not - and will not ever - be better than what they advise. You only have to look at the state of her hair, her dandruff, her appalling personal hygiene, and condition of her skin to realise that she is not an expert in health, wellness, hair and skincare. She has no idea what she is doing, is lying, just wants people's money, and to be a celebrity for no reason whatsoever.

She's clearly copied and pasted the product claims from all her other untested product descriptions. On a separate note, you cannot "smell" how "unhealthy" someone's scalp is. You can smell things like sweat (or in her case: unwashed hair for 9 days) but have to be super close up in order to do that or smell the inside of their hat. It's normal to have a slight odour in our scalps because our bodies naturally produce oils to keep it healthy, and to look after our hair follicles. She's just trying to be like her trashy idol Kim Kardashian who claims she can smell a cavity.

Egrim is not selling clean skin. Far from it. This is another untested product with a list of unsubstantiated product claims. You cannot use a scalp scrub on your face as a beard scrub: the difference in skin is huge, more so when it comes to men and women.

People in the UK, take this to Trading Standards. I know we're 12 threads in with this monstrosity, but please take the time to report her. You can find screenshots in the Wiki to do this and do via this link. There is a form to fill out when you scroll down. Please don't fall for her lies and marketing scammer behaviour. Save your money, buy proper products, and do not jeopardise your skin or hair for an uneducated imbecile who's out to make a quick buck like Erim Kaur Lally

1682985911015.png

1682986207097.png

• Heart
Omg she's replying to us AGAIN after we said she doesn't take care of her skin or general health with that pathetic reel. Even when laughing widely no 27-yr-old should have wrinkles that deep - those aren't laughter lines at all. That's severely dry and sun damaged skin with terrible signs of premature ageing from her not properly taking care of her skin and her health. In fact: it's so dry, unloved, and dehydrated that it's making my face hurt!

And I thought her alopecia patch disappeared after using her and her grandmother started using the untested oil?? She's lied so much about where this alopecia patch is - first it's on her hairline, but then in other videos she shows it in different parts of her head (unless she has multiple patches and picks one depending on how she's feeling). I know we've got screenshots of her different alopecia patches in our archives.

Also: Little Miss "I onLyyY sHaRee 5% Of my LiiiiFfEe!" strikes again with these:

View attachment 2135064 View attachment 2135063View attachment 2135095

I’m dead… I’m her age and her wrinkles are WILD 🥲 I have friends who are mid-30s and their fine lines arent remotely deep as hers.

I’m dead… I’m her age and her wrinkles are WILD 🥲 I have friends who are mid-30s and their fine lines arent remotely deep as hers.
I was as shocked as you are!! I'm the same as you and I'm horrified someone so young has such terrible skin. No filler, Botox or procedure can undo how damaged her skin is. Her facial skin looks like she was sent down the mines or up chimneys to work as a child. Come to think of it she's got very similar skin texture, line patterns and quality to people who smoke

Reactions: 4
Parvs hair oil will now be in primark beauty section every weekend for 5 weeks! She only just launched in January and is more successful than Eric. All Eric has is her small pop ups

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Parvs hair oil will now be in primark beauty section every weekend for 5 weeks! She only just launched in January and is more successful than Eric. All Eric has is her small pop ups
Parv has done so well in a matter of months. Managed to get into major retailers so quickly. I think she will also bring in pop ups in boots etc.

yet erim is 3 years down the line of having her business, literally buying awards and going to random places to flog her oil.

• Heart
I’m so proud of Parv! She is the complete opposite of Erim and she’s a lot younger than her. She gone through a lot of traumatic experiences but has never used that as a way to drive sales. Instead she talks about it and shares how it’s made her feel but it’s never used as an ad for her oils. Whereas Erim constantly uses her mum dying as her USP for sales.

Parv doesn’t need to constantly use her body/feet to make sales or gain engagement. Parv is definitely more relatable and comes across genuine on her TikTok lives. She has real friends who adore her. Erim on the other hand has imaginary friends that she’s “known since school. Known since uni” Erim isnt interested in byerim herself. It’s definitely her dad who’s the brains behind it all. She’s just the face of the brand and that’s it.

Parv is so sweet and she deserves all the success. I remember her saying on her TikTok live that she will be in Primark, Boots & Selfridges I believe!!

Erim can continue making troll vids in her bedroom whilst Parv is making the real moves bts and actually representing south Asians the correct way!! 👏

• Heart
Well done Parv!!!! She's got a fantastic outlook, and even though I was so moved when she spoke about her grandparents, she still has so much genuine positivity, and her ethos is one that's uplifting, full of resilience, and strength. I hope she continues to soar and do very well!

Meanwhile Bobblehead Egrim - who apparently only shares 5% of her life lol - is saturated in negativity and truly does not know how to be happy for others, let alone herself. Look at this: who humble brags in this manner and pretends to be better than everyone else/holier than thou? It's quite shameless, and insincere - plus we all know she's got form for giving her leftover food to homeless people from her car.

beg.png

You're so right Jane1122; Erim's not interested in her business despite her constant spam and desperate behaviour. It's very obvious she's using it to try be famous (like a Walmart-version of Negin), and even then she's a poor face for her brand

Dr Waffles is in session. She's back with the unsubstantiated product claims, and cannot be making any of these without publicly available clinical trials. Her DMs, photos from users do not count as trials/testing - so for anyone who sees those reviews and before/after photos, please do not be fooled. It's all marketing bullshit from the world's biggest bullshitting grifter.

You are all correct. No newborn should ever ever use a scalp scrub - not even for cradle cap which is harmless, completely normal, very common, and goes away on it own. You can loosen the skin flake by gently using a soft hairbrush and shampoo specifically for babies: not Egrim's untested products. Not even her oil should be used to treat cradle cap. In addition, this scrub is not safe for all skin types. People with scalp conditions - and general skin disorders/autoimmune illnesses should not use scalp scrubs. Please use whatever your doctor or dermatologist has recommended.
Egrim's Btech course does not - and will not ever - be better than what they advise. You only have to look at the state of her hair, her dandruff, her appalling personal hygiene, and condition of her skin to realise that she is not an expert in health, wellness, hair and skincare. She has no idea what she is doing, is lying, just wants people's money, and to be a celebrity for no reason whatsoever.

She's clearly copied and pasted the product claims from all her other untested product descriptions. On a separate note, you cannot "smell" how "unhealthy" someone's scalp is. You can smell things like sweat (or in her case: unwashed hair for 9 days) but have to be super close up in order to do that or smell the inside of their hat. It's normal to have a slight odour in our scalps because our bodies naturally produce oils to keep it healthy, and to look after our hair follicles. She's just trying to be like her trashy idol Kim Kardashian who claims she can smell a cavity.

Egrim is not selling clean skin. Far from it. This is another untested product with a list of unsubstantiated product claims. You cannot use a scalp scrub on your face as a beard scrub: the difference in skin is huge, more so when it comes to men and women.

People in the UK, take this to Trading Standards. I know we're 12 threads in with this monstrosity, but please take the time to report her. You can find screenshots in the Wiki to do this and do via this link. There is a form to fill out when you scroll down. Please don't fall for her lies and marketing scammer behaviour. Save your money, buy proper products, and do not jeopardise your skin or hair for an uneducated imbecile who's out to make a quick buck like Erim Kaur Lally

View attachment 2142224

View attachment 2142230
Well said dr waffles. I’m reporting to trading standards today!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.