Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Errormessage6

She’s giving me the ick, now.
She’s losing her USP morphing into just another blonde mid life ‘grammar. Her difficulty is she’s alienating her base with the dishonesty about her weight loss (HRT my behind) and younger followers aren’t on board with her. So many posts about you can’t please everyone, poor Erica, must be so tough being her, but at this rate she’s so tit, she’s not pleasing anyone. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person.

Reactions: 4
Why is there not anything dedicated to the most boring, annoying, self indulgent, self congratulating, up her own bottom “influencer” Erica Davies? She must love insta? She was a horrible bullying nasty piece of work journalist yet comes on insta likes she’s mother Theresa? I don’t get her? She’s soooo boring and I can’t deal with another prentending to care - “hi, how are you?” - she doesn’t really care, she just cares about making enough off her aff links that her family have a second income to pay for beach huts and more tat?
I don’t believe anyone is genuinely that sickly sweet in real life. She comes across as a total people pleaser on Instagram 🤢

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I always think she could do with sizing up, that’s not meant in an unkind way . Tight around the bottom and tummy is never flattering.

Libertine

VIP Member
I can’t open IG these days without seeing Erica in her underwear or zipping her pants up.

The Asda dress was uncomfortably tight across the back.

• Haha

Libertine

VIP Member
No one ever wears a thin cotton dress in the UK winter, no matter how many layers are under it, particularly if quite disingenuously you are the owner of a bulging walk in wardrobe.

See below:

IMG_6209.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3

Libertine

VIP Member
The biggest difference is December 2023 to now. Just before Christmas she was modelling ill fitting partywear and she sort of wrapped herself in her curtains so you couldn’t see the clothes.

Errormessage6

Wtf is with the print matching going on in New York? My 4 year old puts together better outfits from the dressing up box.

Libertine

VIP Member
As well as the awful colour combo of that sofa, it just looks really uncomfortable with all the divides between each section, like you could slip down one or it would come apart. Her promo reels just look awkward and do not sell it!
All those section divides will be where the kids hide their snack wrappers.

/tapsnose

CornedBeefHashtag

Total BS. I’ve had similar weight gain to ED (also menopausal, also in denial about it for a long while 😆) and have lost 1.5 stone of it but that has been 8 months of intense (by that I mean almost daily) weight training, swimming, running + strict calorie controlled diet. It’s extremely hard to shift any decent amount at this age, esp in such a short space of time.

Libertine

VIP Member
The free trip to Dubrovnik doesn’t sit right straight after the Queen’s death and in a looming recession.

Erica certainly isn’t influencing me to stay with Adriatic Luxury Hotels or travel with Inspiring Travel.

Of course it’s a opportunity for Erica to double dip and promote her £590 free dress as well so it’s a double win for her. 🤢

The world is rapidly changing and influencers are not keeping up. They feel like a dated relic of late 2010s conspicuous consumption.

Miss Fanny

The green dress is far too long for her shape , free people is a lovely brand and very size inclusive, she could have found something that suited her better !

winkler

If it's true, good on her I guess. I'm very jealous as someone losing the battle with menopausal weight gain whilst on HRT. It does seem an incredibly quick transformation from Christmas to now, she appears to have lost at least a couple of stone since her pics around Nov/Dec. Maybe a fitness colab with QVC incoming :ROFLMAO:

MerryH42

Why does she keep insisting she's a size 14? Just because you can (sort of) do it up it doesn't mean it's your size. She looks so dumpy in all her photos, all those sack style dresses and wide legged trousers really do nothing for her figure. And people buy her books?