Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Yes every reel seems to now begin with her flashing a bit of underwear.
Her feed has changed a lot recently - she has moved across to very slick content where she looks super groomed, hair on point etc. Not sure what to make of it to be honest.

Reactions: 5

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
Ran here - I don’t like Erica but have always dipped in and out of looking at her stuff. 6 months ago I was thinking this woman is not a size 14- she’s much bigger- why lie? Then saw a post a few weeks ago and thought it was very flattering - well I saw a reel today and she’s definitely been on the injections, you can tell by her turkey neck, lack of arm muscle and Ozempic face. Or whatever drug it is. I know because I lost 3 stone on saxenda and whilst I love my new weight loss, I’m hating the lose skin! Why not just tell people?

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Came here after seeing those stories.
She was so passive aggressive. Making out that she’s doing people some sort of favour by explaining the ‘rules’

Total lack of humility. When will these instahuns recognise that by not acknowledging they are living a privileged life just makes them appear so out of touch.

And the whole ‘we saved hard to do our house up’ routine is so tiresome.

You may have done Erica, but you still bagged some very expensive freebies along the way didn’t you. That’s the difference between genuine people really saving and making huge sacrifices.

Miss Fanny

I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.
Ive met her too fake niceties total mean girl vibe

• Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She has claimed to be a size 14 forever but I’m not convinced. Her size is her size whether it’s a 14/16 or at times maybe larger but if she goes down the dieting route it will alienate her followers . Unless she just wants to plug cushions and home wear from now on !

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
So a long post today saying that she’s had a hard time with her menopause, but now on the right HRT (via a private Dr naturally) she able to work out, eat better etc

Erica is very fortunate to be able to loose weight whilst in perimenopause. I suppose some of that is linked to the privilege of not having to work.
🧐🤔so it’s mentioned on here about her being on weight loss drugs and she’s on a post putting it down to HRT…….

Reactions: 4

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I generally like her and although not everything is to my taste I like that she’s not scared to experiment and she doesn’t look the same as lots of other instagrammers of similar ages. She also is a size 14 which by no means is plus size it’s good to see her embrace what she is. Of late I have found the cost of the clothes questionable! She tagged a Pippa Holt kaftan that she was wearing and there wasn’t much change out of £600. For one dress. I would like to see a side by side with some high street brands or others that are more affordable. She supports small businesses which I like but again these dresses are normally £300 plus which is too much for the everyday person.

Affiliatedlink

Chatty Member
Well she was always saying she was in a size 14 when clearly an 18 so not long in til shes saying she in a size 8-10!

Tiger tat

Good lord why didn’t she just choose a sofa colour and a pouffe colour? All her swatch close ups just show that the colours… don’t *actually* match or ‘tone’ with all the other colours. I will not be gaslit into thinking that the green cabinet and green pouffe have anything in common 😂

• Haha

Wifo1976

VIP Member
I agree with you, slow fashion is fast fashion for people with money. They just buy more slow fashion items!

• Heart

purpleghost

Seems they’re all moaning about Instagram being ‘different’ now
That is entirely down to you being obliged to tell us about all your ads and gifts

When they do their soul searching it really winds me up. It’s Instagram its really not that important and neither are you

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Agree with you. She does not have a particularly amazing taste in fashion too. Just the same old polo neck jumpers under sleeve less dresses. Boring old hag
Kind of agree about the fashion taste but please don't devalue what you have to say with statements like 'boring old hag', its not necessary.

• Heart

Pollyponsonby

VIP Member
Agree with you. She does not have a particularly amazing taste in fashion too. Just the same old polo neck jumpers under sleeve less dresses. Boring old hag
Most of her wardrobe is gifted,ad,paid partnership and it’s obvious when she shows it in her stories she doesn’t love it,she goes into QVC shopping mode.
I find her very condescending and oblivious to her privaliged lifestyle.Yes,she has worked hard in life but when for example she was gifted a yoga holiday in Ibiza last year she spoke of it as if all her followers deserve to go too,no love most do not have a spare £1,000 for a jolly to do the downward dog! The blouse also pissed a lot of people off,it was bought by MOD and a couple of other of the Mummies,it cost something like £235 from ASOS,it had pineapples on I think? Again,most of us cannot just spend that much on such a ‘fun,versatile wardrobe staple’
She at least does not use her kids to sell,one redeeming feature to her!

Last edited:

Evergreenforest

I think it’s a bit rich that she goes on about Zara doing bad things for women’s self esteem and mental health, because of their sizing, if in fact Erica is deceiving us about her size! I’m sure she is shorter than me which accounts for a lot of it but I’m a size 14 and I’m sure she is a lot rounder than me. Could be me being in denial I suppose but on a lot of her pics she looks very round and carrying quite a bit of weight, I’d put her at least a 16. And I’m not body shaming her at all, she looks nice and there’s nothing wrong with being 16 or 18 or whatever size, but if she’s being dishonest then that in itself could impact the way her followers feel about themselves

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
I know her. She’s tried to loose weight for years. She’s completely on injectables. And don’t fall for her nice women “how are YOU?” thing. She’s an awful self absorbed ugly human, talk to anyone who has worked under/with her.
Hahahah completely agree! She was a nasty piece of work back in the day and she 100 knows how to manipulate the audience. That “how are you” at the start of every video gives me that absolute skin crawl!

• Wow