Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
There will be no stopping the affiliate commission more likely.

Like To Know It is a real boon for influencers as they don’t need to disclose it is affiliate marketing on their social media (or maybe they do… I wonder what the ASA thinks? 🤔).

Yet they can earn lots of lovely affiliate income from supermarket clothing. (Which makes me eye roll as Erica was wearing ££££ outfits in Bali.)

View attachment 2460157
I had no idea this was a thing. I like her generally but it does leave a question mark seeing this.

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
Erica couldn’t help herself and read the comments, there’ll be a “why am I putting myself through this”🙄post in the next few days.

Enjoy your holiday Erica and put the phone down.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I know she likes colour, which is refreshing when interiors on the gram has become so grey, but the mix and match colour way is too much

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I do like Erica, it’s a shame her book has sunk without trace. Number 1500 odd on amazon and didn’t trouble the bestseller list.
Also, did she say today she’s a size 10. Really? She has a lovely figure but certainly looks more around the 14 mark, and I am sure when she sold all those clothes for charity they were all 12/14s.....
I’m sure she always says she’s a 14.

Libertine

VIP Member
Call me skeptical, but the new Sunday styling sounds like a reels format that IG will push and is also Tik Tok friendly.

Erica is also asking her followers to create free content for her to use. 🤔

Mochalatte

Chatty Member
What are the features of Ozempic face?
Wrinkles! Because you lose the fat in your face very quickly everything droops a bit. Also I had a bit of a double chin but now again because of the quick weight loss and because it goes for fat you get a turkey neck which you can see on ED. Don’t get me wrong she looks great and I’m happy too! I definitely feel I’ve aged quite a bit though from it.

Attachments

Limetree

I do like Erica, it’s a shame her book has sunk without trace. Number 1500 odd on amazon and didn’t trouble the bestseller list.
Also, did she say today she’s a size 10. Really? She has a lovely figure but certainly looks more around the 14 mark, and I am sure when she sold all those clothes for charity they were all 12/14s.....

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Interesting on the weight front. I’m thinking Ozempic along with other people but I always have that voice in my head that says possibly ill health. Hopefully I’m wrong on that front. Either way I don’t think she will respond to any weight comments.

Last edited: