Eoghan McDermott - Irish radio stars face social media allegations.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That speaks for itself.... it was completely just a smoke screen for him - thinking he was invincible.... I dont wish ill on him but there needs to be a criminal investigation & public apology- he ruined that girls life. ... And his poor girlfriends now too.
He needs to go to jail if it's true , duck am apology ! What are you talking about ?

Reactions: 1
I must say this is what I find worrying. Seems to be 5-6 women who have been his victims and the victim alliance have stated outright they are helping these women with the criminal and civil suits. I’ve probably said before but in 2007 I had a sexual assault happen me (not rape to be clear and I apologise to anyone who thinks I should use a different phrasebut to me it was sexual assault but I got away). I knew him and a week later he wrote to me, a vague letter saying sorry and a cheque for €1000 which in 2007 got you more than it would today. I went to the guards and I was asked did I really want to take him on, that he was a big rich businessman and he had invested in half the town and it would be hard to prove.the scared young girl I was fled of course from the guards that day. so in 2012 I visited a fabulous female solicitor with the apology note I had kept in my car for years and the cheque I never chased. I started a civil claim with her and it got settled out of court for a decent amount of money. I had awful anxiety around relationships and trust for years and even driving through that town used make me vomit .sorry for the long winded story I’m trying to say you may not always have a criminal case or charge but there is a lot you can do civilly in terms of personal injury with the right support
Christ you poor thing. Delighted you got justice.fair play to you and your solicitor

Reactions: 4
Anyone else see this tweet , shows clips someone put together of Eoghan being a complete perv

I watched a video of him doing quick fire questions with Amy Huberman on YouTube earlier Questions were ... who was the last person to see you naked , where was the last time you pissed outside of a toilet , and does size matter . He need sti get his head chopped off . This guy is a sicko , he didn't make a mistake . It is all premeditated !

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Anyone else see this tweet , shows clips someone put together of Eoghan being a complete perv

Strange with Catherine Thomas and the woman who presents Ireland’s fittest family. Prob thinks he’s gorgeous

Reactions: 9
He has so many celeb friends, Niall Goran, Bressie, Laura Whitmore etc Wonder how they reacted to the news?

Reactions: 11
Strange with Catherine Thomas and the woman who presents Ireland’s fittest family. Prob thinks he’s gorgeous
I thought that presenter from Ireland’s fittest family looked uncomfortable also thought Kathryn was a little bit taken a back. I’d have punched the prick.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I thought that present from Ireland’s fittest family looked uncomfortable also thought Kathryn was a little bit taken a back. I’d have punched the prick.
Yup they definitely look so uncomfortable and can tell weren’t expecting it or wanting it ! Even if I didn’t hear anything about Reddit , what he does in the video is disgusting

Reactions: 12
who’s terry prone pls?
Shes a PR person, quite high profile in her own right but she represents a lot of RTE staff. She used to be used by politicians as well but I think Carr Communications have taken over that contract since

Reactions: 2
Just trying to refresh my memory on the Al Porter case as the circumstances are similar enough. His bosses seemed to act really quickly. Wonder why things are so different this time
I think the Guards were dealing with it at the time or there was some kind of investigation happening whereas with Eoghan it was with the guards and isn’t going forward from what I could gather and in some cases people haven’t gone to the guards yet maybe ?

Reactions: 3
Eoghan's silence is deafening. Surely if he was innocent he would be shouting it from the rooftops. He will never recover from this either way.

Reactions: 11
I think the Guards were dealing with it at the time or there was some kind of investigation happening whereas with Eoghan it was with the guards and isn’t going forward from what I could gather and in some cases people haven’t gone to the guards yet maybe ?
IMO homophobia had a huge part to play in the difference between Al P and other cases mentioned on this thread.

Reactions: 14
Eoghan's silence is deafening. Surely if he was innocent he would be shouting it from the rooftops. He will never recover from this either way.
You would 100% come out and say you’ve heard the rumours and would like to state that they are 100% untrue, and your legal team is currently investigating.. bla bla.. and that the reason you’ve left 2fm is due to xyz..
Any innocent person would NOT leave something as serious and career ending as this hanging in the air for people to form their own conclusions. If it’s untrue, with every hour that passes this rumour is doing untold damage to his reputation. I can’t fathom why he hasn’t said anything at all. Is he just hoping it will all go away? Because it won’t..

Reactions: 19
Anton was great on Today FM. He wouldn’t be young enough or Insta Influential enough for 2fm to attract the millenial listeners they crave so much but I’d listen to him
I’d have him 100 times over Doireann and the Dose

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.