Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tangerinecroptopprincess

Consider yourself lucky that you don’t know anything about Carole or Joe Exotic. I watched S1 when Australia was put into lockdown. S2 was release last year. Not so great. S1 has me going WTF every 5 seconds. Need to listen to the podcast and watch the new show. Super shady real life characters.

Carole’s catchphrase and she always wears animal prints. Often clashing.

The sardines quote is a direct quote from her.

There are so many memes about this shifty and shady woman. I will put her in the same category as lazylou.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Herself, obvs, followed probably by that fugly Chanel necklace and then her neon Emmylou Loves sign.

I only commented on EL threads at GOMI so I don't find it that unusual for people to only comment on her here.

Regarding other threads, I also follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd saga, Carly Findlay, ASMR channels, Squirmy & Grubs and as of today the thread about Ukraine. But I'm not as active in any of those as this thread. I don't comment often in the Australian Influencers thread because I only follow EL.
Where are the ASMR threads? I love ASMR!

• Heart

tangerinecroptopprincess

I don’t know who is shifter lazylou or Carole baskin.

For people who don’t know who Carole is (consider yourself lucky). Rumour has it she killed her first husband and fed him to the tigers. Her husband is missing and know one knows where for like 20 years. She became rich as she kept all his money.

tangerinecroptopprincess

Possibly 🤷🏻‍♀️. I don’t think she would though. I don’t think she’s ever done or said anything to make it seem like she’d be anti-vaxx. It’s such a small minority in Australia and she doesn’t really have anything in common with the anti-vaxx influencers. She’s problematic in so many ways, but I doubt this is one of them.
She hasn’t been wearing a mask in the warehouse or others in the warehouse. But she has been filmed walking past check ins or pretending to check in. I could be wrong

• Wow

Dalej7

Chatty Member

Omg can you imagine her on MasterChef 😳
I might be alone here, but this wasn't too bad.
I dont think she has the decorum to be on MC as if she lost she wouldn't take it well but the video was ok. Aside from her over use of bewdiful.

emmygluewho

VIP Member
I’m all for calling out her shit behaviour but if you just want to comment on her poor clothing choices that’s what this snark site is for.
You are giving yourself away Miss Lane….
Just a day or so ago most of us were commenting on what she was wearing?!

emmygluewho

VIP Member
One beauty influencer is still complaining like a baby in a soiled nappy about the TGA rules. So many stories. Claiming it’s not fair as she has been given products to test and she reviews them honestly. Influencers will need therapy as their lives have been turned upside down.

There are so many other major problems in the world than this.

Wonder what lazylou’s thoughts are about the TGA are.
Who is it?

tangerinecroptopprincess

Victorians still have to wear masks inside indoor retail venues until 11.59pm tonight so why weren’t they wearing their mask? Pisses me off. Everyone else walking around behind them in that last video at the market had theirs on. The rules don’t apply to some people. 😡
Was Lazylou even wearing a mask in Filly Stable the other day? I cannot remember.

tangerinecroptopprincess

Maybe Aaron has been for family court or whatever it’s called in Victoria. Maybe SL has been called as a witness? Maybe SL is now seeing the real Emmylou. But that will mean no free holiday to Queensland. Who knows!