Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AMY$

VIP Member
Ok so it really wound me up about the work etc and it may just be me but can not get onto Zoe Moss website, thoughts??

Reactions: 2

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
As a proud Tasmanian, she is butchering the pronunciation of Tassal. If you are going to earn a quick buck from a company, at least learn how to say the company correctly 🤦🏻‍♀️
I wasn't listening to her but it's a combination of TASmania and SALmon so the TAS part should be pronounced as though you were going to say Tasmania?

Chickinabiz

Chatty Member
Is it because the doctor is mortified of the results?

By family does she mean Aaron? Not sure what’s in the grain salad but l assume the only vegan thing is the lettuce as the potatoes are on the same serving dish as the meat.

Someone is chopping in the background of the family meal stories. No other sounds, noise or voices. That household is never that quiet.
It's because of the new TGA regulations

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I wonder if Lazylou’s house was to burn down what will she save first?
Herself, obvs, followed probably by that fugly Chanel necklace and then her neon Emmylou Loves sign.

On that note who only comments here and not on other threads?
I only commented on EL threads at GOMI so I don't find it that unusual for people to only comment on her here.

Regarding other threads, I also follow the Alice Evans and Ioan Gruffudd saga, Carly Findlay, ASMR channels, Squirmy & Grubs and as of today the thread about Ukraine. But I'm not as active in any of those as this thread. I don't comment often in the Australian Influencers thread because I only follow EL.

Last edited:

tangerinecroptopprincess

Ok so I am from NZ and only started following EL last year due to these threads and am hooked 😂
But I'm totally lost as to how she even came about/the history.... Did she self produce those videos to start her 'career'?! It's hard to find factual info about her, everything seems written as a puff piece by herself claiming how amazing she is for no real thing
Correct me if I wrong. But the Xmas special she sourced her own ads. I think her Emmylou loves on ten/peach was self funded. No idea about the dot.com community tv.

My favourite part of this is the CEO having to borrow her 22 (?) yo Executive Assistant's designer bags. If that doesn't scream pretent CEO I don't know what does.

Also - not saying a designer bag is a sign of success AT ALL. More a comment on borrowing it to portray success being ridiculous.

Also who would ask to borrow someone's $3k bag. Can I borrow your diamond ring while I'm at it. Just weird.
Soo strange, if someone asked to borrow any of my bags I would look at them with side eyes, maybe not my sister but heck yes to anyone I work with. Lol

FreddyFrog

Chatty Member
I'm so tired my eyes are barely open but can anyone confirm she can't spruik the light stims anymore with the new changes to Australian law and beauty products/goods?
Sorry if it's already been mentioned.

Reactions: 1

tangerinecroptopprincess

Whatever happened to the acting classes? I reckon Lola Berry was the influence behind that swell idea as she's doing them in LA. Lola acknowledged Loopy in her latest book and put in one of her quotes. Apparently they met when Lola had a juice bar in South Melbourne years ago. She's even had the Loop on her podcast. I find it strange she never mentions Lola. Hang on .....3...2...1
In the past she has mentioned Lola a few times. Even has her on stories

Emmy-Loo Loveless

I feel like she’s much less manic, much more depressed this week. She’s lost her jaw swinging, crazy eyes and has dopey, sad eyes and just rambled and mumbles her words. She’s a wild ride.

Dalej7

Chatty Member
I've said this about the Kearns. I don't know how they can actually sleep at night knowing they have 3 kids and such an uncertain future. My anxiety couldn't cope. If this insta influencing all goes to shit overnight what will they actually do?
Can someone trell me who these people are and their handle? Id love to see what they are about as they get mentioned a lot here.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
That was a typical click bait Daily Mail article. I saw Laura Byrne stories and she said she actually agreed with the changes apart from sunscreen. She also said “I wonder how the DM spin this” and she was right. The headline was totally out of context to the words in the article.
Yep so typical!
I watched her stories too and she also said the DM would pick it up and spin it their way.
All she said was she questioned the part about sunscreen.
Unfortunately sunscreen is under the same guidelines and the TGA don't pick and choose.