Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
You know I've garnered from reading her "tribes" comments. She plays to their weaknesses. They don't have confidence in themselves and have mundane lives (mainly bogany feral lives I might add), that they need someone to aspire to? I've never understood the love for influencers but I think I'm starting to get why they have the following they do. They pray on people who need something more in their lives and who they think are somewhat like them but doing better things.
Bang on 👏🏼 summed it up perfectly👌🏼

Reactions: 1

hotpussy

VIP Member
I can't imagine her undressing for any man .. for such an over sharer she has never shared any part of the scar which does not heal for years...

Reactions: 1

Mslane

VIP Member
my pop and dad suffered PTSD after returning from being a POW (Pop) and the Vietnam War (Dad). I’m grateful nobody stayed away from them and instead tried to understand their condition and stick around to support. Yes , people experiencing PTSD can be challenging to be in a relationship with but doesn’t mean they should blacklisted. However a quick read of this guy’s history on the google would be enough of a red flag…🚩pity his military career is tarnished by association ☹
Yes i was mainly thinking of his associations. Afrre it is hard being and if you can stick it out goid.