Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Can’tlookaway

Has she updated stories with Sunday antics?? Cooking at S footy game?? The last thing I can see is her light stimming her face!

Reactions: 3

slap2fish2gether

VIP Member
It’s odd to me that this sort of intangible utterly arbitrary notion for ‘confidence’ is such a desirable trait for EL and her ‘tribe’. Doesn’t confidence usually come from achievement or attainment of something? Like, you’re not a confident swimmer, so you get lessons, you practise, you become competent and then have confidence in your swimming skills.

Confidence as a general vibe is not really a thing? The attitude they’re frothing over is her not giving a fuck. And if that’s what you aspire to that’s fine, but I think her behaviour and attempts to lose weight surely indicate an enormous lack of confidence in her body and its ability to perform and survive in the manner she would like it to - she often talks of the dangers of visceral fat etc.

She’s not confident in her appearance, not will she ever be. If she lost weight she might be able to be confident that she’d like what she sees when she looks in the mirror, or confident that she can comfortably fit into straight sized clothing at most retailers, but confidence in her appearance doesn’t really make a lot of sense and is such a dumb catch phrase her moronic followers have latched onto that blurs the lines between extreme narcissism and her insatiable need for external validation.

Oh and nobody is a goddess, especially not your tribe. We and they are all just regular people getting about life in much more honest ways that that dumpy fuckstick. (Add that to the list of nasty names)
Well said!

• Heart

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
We can’t have that catsuit disappear into the gaudy carpet and cluttered house of Thread #18 so reposting with a little Dirty Dancing inspired tune.

🎶
I've been meaning to tell you
I've got this feelin' that won't subside
Its fungal and itchy, a rash I can’t hide
You're mine again

Now, you’re in, for a few frights

With these hungry thighs
One look at you and I can't disguise
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I want to hold you so let me screech and shout
I want to show you Alove on what you’re missing out
Darling, it’s deeviiiine

Now, I've got you in, for a delight

With these hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar

I've got hungry thighs
Now I've got you in my sights
With those hungry thighs
Now, did I take you by surprise?

I need you to see
Alove and Emmylou are meant to be

I've got hungry thighs
I've got hungry thighs
I feel the magic between you and my Lou Lou jar 🎶
Brilliant 👏

• Heart

80srule

Two price lists from the last 6 months - no sausage sizzle. Selling or giving the sausages away, she's taking profits from the footy club. It won't go unnoticed. No mention of a free sausage sizzle on the FB page either. Wonder if she has a Working WIth Children?

View attachment 1219475

View attachment 1219479
So this is the actual footy club menu??? They both look different. I agree the club wouldn’t be happy with her doing it but it is just his team

Reactions: 2

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
With the hot air balloons (because I don’t want to think about what she’s doing to her kids because I’m a bit flat today and it will make me cry) - I don’t get it. She isn’t tagging a company so I can’t see a freebie coming her way. Is she really just a giant toddler who goes nuts seeing hot air balloons every single day? She recorded so many stories trying to count them? She’s so ridiculous and the only word stuck in my head these last few days is “buffoon”. She’s a buffoon.
Awww I hope your day improves 🥰

• Heart

Icantlookaway

VIP Member
But Lounatic doesn't shop in 'curve' !!
Yeah, I noticed that later and thought the same... I also think Shein is to cheap for her, well by her standards anyway. Weird it came up, as I don't think I've ever googled Shein, and certainly not anything that looks like them tights!

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
😂💯
Oi Leah cop a whiff of that *crazy giggle* that's mah farken steak from last night *proud smirk* hey Soohlin, I'll give ya a bonus 50 bucks in ya pay if ya can guess what I had fa dessert *pooottt, giggle* oh yeah, that one's Cheezels!
I just lol 😂

• Haha

Fangit

Chatty Member
Im DEAD they are both on there! Most people take a break after a long term relationship.. lol!
whose going to swipe on ALove?
Maybe their both on tinder to see which one gets matched first. Strange the pair of them. I'm not up with tinder, so just asking can they see each other's matches etc how does it work? 🥴 Wouldn't be a surprise as EL very competitive.