EmmyLou Loves #92 Winter woes, drying clothes, dirty toes, hovel carpet on the nose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a meeting at the bank a couple months ago and never specified why? Could she have been organising new car finance then?

Reactions: 5
100% that’s aimed at HeftyLou, imagine having to sit next to this filthy stinking cow, Babygyal sounded pretty pissed off swearing at Anthony as he stood up in front of her……..
Did you go back and listen to that story? That woman went off her face at Anthony, calling him the c word and everything! It was ridiculous the way they ran forward like that but that is not my sort of person to lash out with those words in a public place with kids right next to them.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I think it was a demo model…38kms on the clock…this car was on her favourite car dealers web page the day she bought. Still no way she started paperwork on possibly Tuesday morning and settled Thursday afternoon. As a self employed person, she’d had to have lots of more detailed supporting documents for finance and we all know she’s not ver organised at being an adult. She’s such a bleeping liar. Oh btw, is that her previous car (second pic?)
If there is an empty crock pot, some budder stains and used Micellear wipes, it's her ex Mitsi.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This what she said after she got back from Vegas about her "diet".
Her “diet” is so bloody toxic and it’s clear that has no idea about nutrition and healthy weight loss. I’ve got no idea how (duramine, weight loss injections) she dropped those kgs but it wasn’t by skipping breakfast. She’s starving by lunch and wolfs down a ton of food. How is that better?
---
I met Amy at her last street photo shoot. When I approached her to fan girl over her she looked at me petrified and said oh my god I thought we were going to get into trouble. So I would take this to mean she definitely doesn’t have a permit to film and do public modelling out in the street, early on a dreary Sunday.
---

Toxic dietary advice. This really makes me mad.
Fan girl? Are you still a fan? 😳🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her “diet” is so bloody toxic and it’s clear that has no idea about nutrition and healthy weight loss. I’ve got no idea how (duramine, weight loss injections) she dropped those kgs but it wasn’t by skipping breakfast. She’s starving by lunch and wolfs down a ton of food. How is that better?
---

Fan girl? Are you still a fan? 😳🤔
I’m an old Tattler who disappeared for a while and on the day I approached her I was doing gods work. IYKYK. I was a fan/follower but there’s just so much about her that rubs me up the wrong way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m an old Tattler who disappeared for a while and on the day I approached her I was doing gods work. IYKYK. I was a fan/follower but there’s just so much about her that rubs me up the wrong way.
Are you an old tattler that liked hairbrushes? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Has she got her new car yet?
I'm looking to upgrade my car I went to Mitsubishi to look around, the car she bought costs $59,000 top of the range outlander, and was told that there is a 4 month wait everywhere in Australia for them to be delivered. So how can she go in see it, buy it and drive away the next day, 🤔🤔
She didn’t. She can’t. Wait for the sponsorship deal to be subtlety announced.

Reactions: 1
I still think she had some kind of WLS .. the one week disappearance, the scars
Who knows what she actually eats.. we don’t see an entire meal eaten
It doesn’t make sensse otherwise with small walks and large steak wraps!

Reactions: 5
Are you an old tattler that liked hairbrushes? 🤔
No I’m not Emmylou’s unused hairbrush. Where is she? I think with following Emmylou it can get toxic and mess with you and sometimes some people need a break from her. She’s definitely polarising and can cause me irrational and unbridled rage but at the end of the day I can’t completely look away and I enjoy the commentary here. I’ve been watching her tv appearances too and all I can say is what on earth is going on there??? And the US trip? So strange. She definitely lives an unusual life yet tries to come across as relatable and like the average woman and Mum. Thanks to Tattle I saw the truth and view her differently now.

Reactions: 25
No I’m not Emmylou’s unused hairbrush. Where is she? I think with following Emmylou it can get toxic and mess with you and sometimes some people need a break from her. She’s definitely polarising and can cause me irrational and unbridled rage but at the end of the day I can’t completely look away and I enjoy the commentary here. I’ve been watching her tv appearances too and all I can say is what on earth is going on there??? And the US trip? So strange. She definitely lives an unusual life yet tries to come across as relatable and like the average woman and Mum. Thanks to Tattle I saw the truth and view her differently now.
Are you the one who people think I was previously (I can't remember who it was! :unsure: :LOL:)

I agree about @EmmysUnusedHairbrush ... come back, we miss you!

-----

Why does she need to get a newer car anyway? Most people would be chuffed to have a 2017 model car with lowish k's on the clock. She should've spent that $$$$$ on finding a nicer place to live!

Reactions: 10
I saw the end of 7 Morning Show god knows why and in the end credits it had a part that said “this program has a commercial affiliation with… “ and there were names of businesses. Zoe Loss or one of her companies would have to be named if so. Next time someone please watch the credits and report back?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
ChookaLou been out parading the new
Wheelie Wheelz 🛞🛞🛞🛞

Blow Up Raw EmmyChook for the roof!

Free Balloons for all the Ballerz!!

1st 50 followers (new ones only) get a FREE Butter scented Beyonce Air freshner.
Slightly chewed by Ruby... or Emmylou... we don't really know.

IMG_4949.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she got her new car yet?
I'm looking to upgrade my car I went to Mitsubishi to look around, the car she bought costs $59,000 top of the range outlander, and was told that there is a 4 month wait everywhere in Australia for them to be delivered. So how can she go in see it, buy it and drive away the next day, 🤔🤔
Didn’t she drop hints a while back about some secret exciting news that then “wouldn’t be that exciting for anyone else”.. was that stewdio10 or do we think it was the car?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are you the one who people think I was previously (I can't remember who it was! :unsure: :LOL:)

I agree about @EmmysUnusedHairbrush ... come back, we miss you!

-----

Why does she need to get a newer car anyway? Most people would be chuffed to have a 2017 model car with lowish k's on the clock. She should've spent that $$$$$ on finding a nicer place to live!
No not that one either

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.