Emmylou Loves #87 In the dessert feeling horny and hot, and excited about Mac & Cheese from Gay La Dot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good lord - she’s spelt all 3 words in Fremont Street Experience wrong!!! Does she not double check anything before she tags it??! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Waiting for her to do Bombies in the fountains at Bellagio.
How is she still calling it a pool? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That 'freemont steet' footage has to be from her first day. The babes are wearing the exact same thing. She may have changed from day to night shirts but the vibe's the same as the first day.

Also daddy babe seems to work (or has worked) on an oil tanker based in texas judging by his t shirt. Could be why she's followed a few Dallas stores, although latest follow is a miami store.
I also think the way Pa was filming Freeeeemont Steet he is also a tourist lol

Reactions: 13
$30 USD for that bagel. $46 Aud plus what ever else Miss Piggy ordered her self plus tip and tax.
She’s a disgrace

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Today's posts where the sly cow happens to capture Babe 3.0 in the frames is proof that he wasn't with her at the canyon. Her hayfever is so bad she must have been crying all day so Babe 3.0 relented and took her out at 11pm

Reactions: 16
$30 USD for that bagel. $46 Aud plus what ever else Miss Piggy ordered her self plus tip and tax.
She’s a disgrace
I was coming here to say the same thing. Plus tax and tipping it would cost over $50AUD, maybe even nearer $60 if she has a drink.

Just crazy. You could have that at home.

I also hate how she is filming everyone in the restaurant. Leave them alone.
Screen_Recording_20230526_081754_Instagram_exported_28270~2.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And now she is bragging about sneaking in at the Bellagio hotel pool. bleeping loser. Always trying to rip off someone. And stop sticking your tongue out.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Someone lock this crazy fool away!!!!

People are actually staring at her, when she is showing the fugly cool lox... because she is CRAZY af!!

Get Psych help STAT Emmylou, You are not right in the boofy head!!

And yes we know you stink!!

IMG_2827.jpeg
IMG_2825.jpeg
IMG_2824.jpeg
IMG_2823.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Today's posts where the sly cow happens to capture Babe 3.0 in the frames is proof that he wasn't with her at the canyon. Her hayfever is so bad she must have been crying all day so Babe 3.0 relented and took her out at 11pm
Then how did she get there? She didn't rent a car and she wasn't in a bus. I just think there wasn't an opportunity to get him in a pic. Or she has a whole line up of babes on hand to take her places.

Reactions: 6
I agree!!
Even when Babe 1.0 was around there was always a frame where you could see some part of him, two plates or two drink
Unfortunately, being as cunning as a shithouse treasure cat was her downfall and as soon as she outed him to the world, he burnt her.

Reactions: 19
Has anyone else noticed her flashing this fugly green and gold ring on her wedding finger?? 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She’s definitely been crying. Her eyes are dead and puffy and that gritted teeth smile she’s been doing is so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Then how did she get there? She didn't rent a car and she wasn't in a bus. I just think there wasn't an opportunity to get him in a pic. Or she has a whole line up of babes on hand to take her places.
Uber? Private driver? Airtasker? She's used them all.

She would do anything to give the allusion that he was there.

Reactions: 12
What in the EFFIN EFF is this outfit???
I know crazy Lou loves to be a little out there but this is NOT A VIBE even for Vegas.. it’s giving TVSN rejects X teen hoochie mama… go home and change …tho said she spilt coffee on the one crop she brought so is she staying on the strip? Surely we would have had a room tour by now if so?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Paying $20 AUD for a Diet Coke is not a flex, you stupid oaf!

There is nothing 'real', 'inspirational' or 'relatable' about our Lou.

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yo! Emmy.... you have a little something in ur teeth... where is all the dental floss u tell us about carrying around with you all the time?

You might want to check these things before posting, ecsp when u are trying so hard to be sexy 😂😂😂😂😂

Also the Colgate whitening thingy has fckd ur teeth!

The damage is showing!

If only you had a dental practice to sponsor you.... oh wait!

IMG_2828.jpeg
IMG_2829.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.