Emmylou Loves #86 Mask on her face, big disgrace, abandoning the children for a round the world d*ck chase

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG. Southwest is a shitshow for seats, unless you are in Group A or B (or 1 or 2) I cannot remember the naming convetion and get the choice of seats, then you get left with the dregs.

You just KNOW she probably pronounces Mojave as Moe-Javee.

I want to see her on Fremont street - it's more of her style.
Oh yes, Downtown is pure Amylou. She is way too tacky for the Bellagio or Caesars.

Has she ever been to Las Vegas, does anyone know?
---
Omg I snorted 😂😂 She thought the FA was saying hi because she knew her from Insta. They were just being friendly
And probably trying to get her ass out of the aisle so people can sit down.
---
It's a pineapple flavoured soft serve that the sell in Disney Parks - in Florida, you can add white rum to it as well. I'm sure Treasure cat would be a big fan.
They sell it at Disneyland too and it is coming to grocery stores as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Firstly, I missed the Bel Air sign. I watched that clip too many times waiting for the voice over about an accident of something but nothing! And then the nasa suit. Vileda is always talking about how she wants to be an astronaut. Really? Never. Tattlers are writing her narrative. Create your own adventures with Tattle. We say it. She does it. Brilliant. Is there basketball in LV?

Reactions: 14
She'll probably do what she did for her birthday dinner. Record tit content and post it all later. Issa vibe ✌

Reactions: 8
Those ridiculous chunky sneakers with mid profiles make her look like someone walking to work (from the foot down not the outfit, the outfit is the biggest segsy tit show I can't be bothered commenting). Not one thing she wears is "stye", fashion perhaps at a stretch or at another age group but not style. Even the Zoe moss "styling" isn't style, it's just clothes.

Can you imagine her bending over in that outfit to get her tacky DKNY suitcases off the conveyor?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
C'mon guys my fav sunglasses are DKNY and I've managed to keep them in pristine condition since I bought them over 10 YEARS ago.
LALou is always up with the latest trends you know!! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she was in LA for days and all she did was sit by the pool and visit the same cafe, she is so out of her depth, I love that she is hating this trip and hope the tears are coming thick and fast, it’s so obvious that she is reading here with her comment ‘so many of you are here or coming to LA’, without tattle she has got nothing.
---
I agree that she's not posting in real time.

I remember when she went to NYC the first time when she called home one or all of the kids didn't want to speak to her.

That outfit looks like it'll unravel at one loose thread!
I think she has mistaken a snood for a skirt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she was in LA for days and all she did was sit by the pool and visit the same cafe, she is so out of her depth, I love that she is hating this trip and hope the tears are coming thick and fast, it’s so obvious that she is reading here with her comment ‘so many of you are here or coming to LA’, without tattle she has got nothing.
Yep, and trying to explain the puffy eyes that everyone speaks about here, and talking about how much Vida would like that Astronaut suit because again, we speak about how much she doesn't think of the kids.

Reactions: 11
Dead. Died. Deceased. I’m 4 pages behind but she has to be trolling with the cupcake vending machine?! 😆 #traceydiditbetter

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tattlers we’ve missed the most important detail of them all! The pink G on display!! 😂🤮 I think I can spy the matching pink bra too!

And Emmy, you do look ridiculous walking around the airport but not because you’re “two strapping”. It’s a bleeping airport, everyone’s walking around pushing a suitcase and wearing a backpack, you aren’t special 🖕🏻

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Omg the pink underwear under her Facebook “sexy” outfit 🤢

Her hair is giving me “can I speak to the manager vibessssss”

91EF3BE6-DE45-40A4-854D-AE04E68898B6.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Giving schoolgirl vibes in middle age.. pink backpack, white sneakers and socks with a mini and crop.. Lolita Lou…
I have a 16 year old. This is how the girls dresss tho maybe a bit more covered and wouldn’t wear this on a plane!

Darker sneakers with a cool midi and blazer or jeans yes but this is try hard 16 year old and I am here for it..🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattlers we’ve missed the most important detail of them all! The pink G on display!! 😂🤮 I think I can spy the matching pink bra too!

And Emmy, you do look ridiculous walking around the airport but not because you’re “two strapping”. It’s a bleeping airport, everyone’s walking around pushing a suitcase and wearing a backpack, you aren’t special 🖕🏻
Now I am wondering if someone is meeting her at the airport or she's going straight to see them?

Love the I'm not lying screenshot
Screen_Recording_20230521_094253_Instagram_exported_123593~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
God she would have been a fish out of water with all those skinny witches in LA cafes..

Reactions: 6
Giving schoolgirl vibes in middle age.. pink backpack, white sneakers and socks with a mini and crop.. Lolita Lou…
I have a 16 year old. This is how the girls dresss tho maybe a bit more covered and wouldn’t wear this on a plane!

Darker sneakers with a cool midi and blazer or jeans yes but this is try hard 16 year old and I am here for it..🤣
Oh my god I didn't think it could get worse, you're right this is what a early/mid teen would wear. Then the backpack (Superdry, much fashion) and the g string.

She is a walking parody

Reactions: 10
Jet lag 5 days later??? Yeah nah - tell us you’ve been crying for 5 days without telling us you’ve been crying for 5 days!!! 🤧

Learn how to spell - it’s embarrassing!

Honestly can’t wait to see what Vegas has in store for us!!! Vegas is amazing but best shared if you are with someone, so if she is alone she’s probably going to keep being ‘jet lagged’! The buffets there are huugggeeee so that could be where we find her!! 🙊🙊

Reactions: 16
I wonder if she’s showered yet , since leaving Melbourne ☠
---
Fezzas , my daughter 12, made this and sent this to me on her iPad from her room to share with you guys. She is a future tattler I swear 🙌 The kiddos wish for a happy Christmas in July with their mum. Chances =zero. 🥲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.