Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
Bet if she was gifted a microwave she’d use it just buy one you self-centred cow
Yep
She doesn’t wan to buy one and there’s not one built into that kitchen (just like the dishwasher ) .. calorie laden curry for lunch!

Reactions: 7

reens84’

Chatty Member
Came here to say this!! Celeb Spellcheck would prob rip her apart but she is so insignificant and boring; they wouldnt even bother. I sent in a submission about EL which was a personal in person experience with the dodgy cow and it didnt get posted. I cant really repeat it without ya'll working out who I am or at the very least who I am on side with.... lol
Jess, dat yoi? Drop a ✌ if it isc

Gomi goner

Chatty Member
Culottes are pants that hang like a skirt?
Almost all fashion sites define them as also being around the knee in length:
Culottes, derived from the French word "culot," which means the lower half of a thing, are knee-length trousers that are cut to very closely resemble a skirt. When this pant style first came about in the '20s, it was referred to as a "split skirt." Look for trousers that land at or slightly below the knee and have a very full bottom. Those are culottes

ketchup menace

Chatty Member
Has the model got these on backwards? They clearly don’t fit either, I would expect pleated pants to have pleats.
They're awful, I'm glad the model is trying to sell them but they wouldn't be flattering on anyone. Cheap and nasty.
---
I had what appears to be exactly the same jacket, three years ago from Kmart. Same style, with the cuffs and the bottom in a ribbed fabric. Looks to be the same length as well. Bet it won't cost $35 from ZM though... 🙄🙄🙄
Screenshot_20230416-153554.png

Oxtail_spew

I like the cardigan as well (except for it not matching up at the back). This slug is not getting a cent of my hard earned money.
Someone else will 100% have the cardi and probs cheaper. The orange and pink one she had the other day is also for sale at a shop in my home town and $10 cheaper, they all get their stuff from the same wholesalers. I’ll keep my eyes peeled for y’all

YankeeRoo

VIP Member
Great youthful skin for the big birthday!! Lmao NOT!!!! She looks 102!

I am 46, no forehead wrinkles! She has forehead crevices!!!

IMG_0612.jpeg
IMG_0613.jpeg

• Haha

Bizziebody

VIP Member
The make up is a mess, that nose scrunch gives me an irrational rage.
Where are The Children while she is flopping around someone else's neighbourhood?