Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
She looks so much better in that top with her gut covered.

No way can I be bothered with all that makeup and heavy jewellery for a Saturday trip to the markets.

Reactions: 8

Director of Mugs

VIP Member
Tell me you read here Amy, without telling me you read here.

Get snarked on for ordering 1 teriyaki chicken between three of you the other day. Cue today's stories of V with her own plate of scones and C with a slice of cheesecake.
I thought I heard them say that C was sharing the cake with EL?

That's a massive piece of steak.

CrotchChop

The post on Influencertea about someone confirming she needs supervised visits with the children is just wow! 😮. We all speculated something was up. How bad does it have to be for that decision to be made? Also her face is so puffy today.. Lots of hayfever overnight.

lovethatformeh

VIP Member
Must've charged it up as its usually flat and nowhere to be seen.
She wouldn't realise its basically a larger version of her phone as all those letters, numbers and symbols on the keyboard would be a tad confusing for the illiterate one.
It wasn’t even hers, she has a MacBook, that yes, usually is flat and nowhere to be seen
---
EL has just discovered that Woolies discount their chicken when they need to clear them.View attachment 2109230
Why is she even getting a chicken when she’d already made dinner this morning? Kids refusing to eat more of her crap cooking?

Last edited:

hotpussy

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me at all.
Yep, it will be some type of tax/Centrelink scam to get family tax benefit single mum etc as she will keep her declared earnings low …
I assume they just have an open relationship….

• Sick

Sunshineandfreestuff

Chatty Member
My son just busted me watching the goddamn wrap making (I try to shield my kids from her) and in a very serious and confused tone he said "mum, why is she cutting meat with scissors? That's so weird". Even a 5yo knows she's a fucking lunatic!
It’s very common in Asian countries to use scissors when cutting meat.

• Wow

Black.bird

VIP Member
What the actual shit is this….
I'm convinced that what she sees in the mirror is not what we see (in the non-edited photos). She may have lost weight in other areas but her stomach is still very round!
---
Her 'posing on the street' photos are so old-fashioned.

A lot of the sites I follow have a white background so you can fully appreciate the garment on its own without any distractions. When you hover over the listing, you are presented with a different angle of the outfit ... it's great. E.g.: https://katesylvester.co.nz/collections/dresses-2

Michy02

VIP Member
Samaras books and drawing at gorgeous. Hopefully she gets some more followers and sales.

BettyFord

That face though, fuck she’s rough
And the colour of her crusty hair is extra foul today. It looks yellow...
---
The shorts were mentioned here the other day, she wants to prove they still fit
If she lifted her ugly jumper up, you'd probably see the button undone!!!
---
The shorts were mentioned here the other day, she wants to prove they still fit
If she lifted her ugly jumper up, you'd probably see the button undone!!!

rita.margs

What is this exciting adventure with The Children™️ today? It’s almost 1pm and nothing?

Ok I am 100% side she’s had a gastric sleeve if she’s lost 30kg since Christmas. We see here with plates of food but never see her eat more than a night. My sister had it done and it took 8 months to lose 40kg…I believe with her history and habits she hs had it done as it’s the only way she could lose said 30kg. And if she has that’s ok, but it’s more than a tummy tuck.

Reactions: 7

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
Someone like let's say her friend Charlotte wouldn't start rolling off the brand name of what they're wearing as they have nothing to prove, people like Amy do because they want to show off or fit in with a certain crowd, it's crass and everyone laughs at her but she still doesn't get it.
Yep I agree
---
Gnarly and the Chocolate Factory. I’m jealous. Willy Bonkas is living my dream today. Just a shame she didn’t get sucked up the chocolate pipe like Augustus Gloop.
I can’t stop imagining this now lol 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7