Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Contrary to everything ol’ mate said and did over the last 2 days, Movember isn’t about her mental health or her (alleged) survivor story (I know, shock horror 🙄). Movember started because nobody else at the time was focussing on, and promoting, men’s health and wellbeing. So here’s what she should have been talking about today if she actually gave a shit about somebody other than herself…

9 people in our country die by suicide each week. 7 of them are male.

Prostate cancer is the most common cancer in men over 45. Understanding the risk and early detection is key.

Testicular cancer is the #1 cancer in younger guys. It’s highly curable when caught early.

Five things men should know and do when it comes to their health:
  1. Spend time with people who make you feel good.
  2. Talk, more.
  3. Know your numbers, Know your risk.
  4. Know thy nuts 🐿
  5. Move, more

Here's to keeping our men, young and old, safe and healthy 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I’m going to say it. I don’t know if I believe her story… Sorry if that’s harsh, I just think that there is something off about that story. I am in a job that deals with those scenes weekly… there is just something not right about what she just shared. Plus she switched from sad to happy in a split second. Sorry, this is just my personal opinion and perhaps I should have kept it to myself as it’s such a sensitive topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I’ve woken up with an eye infection. Im not saying it’s my eye going on strike after what I witnessed unfold yesterday. But I’m not not saying that.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

KmartByron

Chatty Member
i have a little treat for everyone, just a little break from this idiot.

it is the real-life Treasure Cat’s cousin, claiming the cheezels!

IMG_0346.jpeg

IMG_0348.jpeg

Anyway, I’m no good at photoshopping (on an iPad) so do your worst!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

pinkmug

VIP Member
I don't follow this person at all but I'm gonna have to because your thread names murder me anytime I see them on the latest posts 😂😂😂 Kudos to all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Michy02

VIP Member
I counted 24 different outfits in her reel advertising her ebook of lies. Surely that’s ENOUGH!! 🥴🥴 this one was especially horrible
IMG_2322.png

---
EmmyLou loves # 109 Ebook of lies and crimes against my eyes

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
“I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little nervous.”

No you’re not, dickhead. You get off on this level of exhibitionism. You thrive on it.
We have all seen everything but your nipples.
  • The pale blue bike pants showed us all we needed to know about your minge.
  • I’m more familiar with the sight of your abdomen than my own.
  • Your unsupported flapjacks are out at every opportunity.
You’re a clout-chasing attention whore. We see you.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
How does she test recipes when her oven doesn’t function properly?
You'll just have to buy the ebook, Screeny, for her secret recipes...

Page 12 - Mitsubishi Lamb.
Place lamb in pan and cover in foil. Put on back seat of Mitsubishi (any 4 door vehicle should do, but cooking times may vary). Middle seat is best for even heat distribution. Fasten the pan into place with seatbelt. Crank heater and fang around town for 2 and half hours. Serve with fondled rice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
*rudely interrupts conversation between parents at the school gate* oh muh God I'm so farken embarassed *giggle, tugs at blazer* I didn't have time ta get changed after muh walk at Albert Park *giggle* for Movember for charity *big bug eyes* they farken dared me ta do it in muh undies *bending forward, maniacal giggle* and it's fuh charity ya know *serious face* and I *gulp* my communidy raised 4000 I think yeah just over 4000 dollars *nodding head vigorously, giggle* so amazing just really speshul *weird hmm sound and giggle as she wanders off and the parents roll their eyes and stifle laughter*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

SnarkyTart

VIP Member
I know I said something similar to Greg yesterday but I am not Greg, or is it Greg is not me? :unsure:
That sounds deeply philosophical and my tired old brain can't keep up after the horrors that unfolded today. All I can say is, if a boob slaps in the hovel, and Lia's not there to film it, does it make a sound? 🙇‍♀️👳‍♂️🔮💫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Michy02

VIP Member
EmmyLou Loves # 8 The dildo of consequence rarely arrives lubed congratulations to @ChunkyCustard with yet another winning thread!

You win the opportunity to go through Emmylous receipts for the past 2 years!! Bring your calculator!! Emmy would also love you to pop on down to the Flop shop to do some of her shifts xx

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

somanyteeth

VIP Member
She is loving the head turns and is hoping for a few car horns, they are doing that not for the reason you think you twat, what sort of message is that sending to her girls having guys gawking at you and honking horns next it will be telling them that a wolf whistle and arse groping is a vibe.
We've spent GENERATIONS teaching men that cat calling is not a compliment and makes us feel comfortable and here she is going around and telling her son and daughters that this is "good" behaviour and that we should be looking out for it. This asswipe is so out of touch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49