Emmylou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My fortune cookie tells me she is probably hiding out because she is having some cosmetic work and needs a couple of days to let it settle down.

prove me wrong LouLou

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ya’ll be stalking the Beat’s insta for an appearance on Sunday night 🤣
So the bleep can doll up like a cheap hooker & go stand alone in there lol she’s just repeating the same behavior over & over. She deserves to have a bucket full of bog thrown over her.
Bet she’s feeling like she’s deserving of a break and night out after having the kids for more than 2 nights in a row allegedly.
We don’t know for sure she’s even got them, Alove could be home and have them or took them away this week, we can trust a thing she will post coming up, she is a repeat later gram offender.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone I follow on Insta posted about their Oxtail soup, ive never tried int but this definitely looks better than Emma Lou's filth

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So the bleep can doll up like a cheap hooker & go stand alone in there lol she’s just repeating the same behavior over & over. She deserves to have a bucket full of bog thrown over her.
Bet she’s feeling like she’s deserving of a break and night out after having the kids for more than 2 nights in a row allegedly.
We don’t know for sure she’s even got them, Alove could be home and have them or took them away this week, we can trust a thing she will post coming up, she is a repeat later gram offender.
It would be total hypocrisy is she turned up to The Beats.

She actually said that when she used to go there, she felt sad and lonely and didn't really enjoy it.

Cue, ZimLou at The Beat.😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If only I knew an influencer who had been gifted a free family pass to Sovereign Hill Wonderlights.
Promote it Emmy, show your followers how great it was, should I take my kids?
It’s your job darls. It’s a transaction.

Reactions: 17
That Insta post from Charlotte was such a lovely description of her recipe and the love and thought that went into it. So similar to Emmy and her farken this and budder that. Oooh-hooh-hooh come in closer and havvalookatthat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

She actually said that when she used to go there, she felt sad and lonely and didn't really enjoy it.

Yep, i remember she said that, it gave me life 😂😂 she’ll be there

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The silence is really quite funny. While I hope its because she's in paid employment and paying tax, she's lazy so I'm doubtful.
Meanwhile she's slipping further out of the algorithm, going to have to do the big bug eye sell on this skin product.
Interested to see what her follower account is doing. I’m not clever enough to know where to find this information. Maybe one of you Clever Fezzes can have a look?

She sees them as potential customers so she’ll be hustling the Zim crew prior to the StSaje launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interested to see what her follower account is doing. I’m not clever enough to know where to find this information. Maybe one of you Clever Fezzes can have a look?
You can see all her follower stats on
https://instanavigation.com/ (user name Emmylou_loves) as this is where I view her stories/posts cos the witch has blocked me. They’re in slow decline, some days more than others. She’ll be under 117,000 before we know it…..keep the faith Fezzas 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You can see all her follower stats on
https://instanavigation.com/ (user name Emmylou_loves) as this is where I view her stories/posts cos the witch has blocked me. They’re in slow decline, some days more than others. She’ll be under 117,000 before we know it…..keep the faith Fezzas 🤞🏻
I guess while she’s not posting she’s out of sight, out of mind, until she pops up in someone’s feed and they go nah, unfollow.