Emmylou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am like 7 threads behind, it’s tough! Wake windows are longer and sleep is great. However I watched her clean with scrub daddy / did she use the same one from the sink in the shower? Also, to get al that tit off your glass use the scrub daddy and bar keepers friend. You’ll thank me later. I use scrub daddy! I have every colour and that wand thing. Really sad to see her use it but she will throw it anyway. I love the reject shop but I hate Emmylou :)
Doesn’t barkeepers friend scratch the glass???
---
Maybe she’s super busy finding a new accountant to do her tax return?
I read about Brittney Saunders today, an influencer who had no clue about tax. She was 21 though, not 43 or 44 years old, and apparently has paid all of her tax debt back, unlike some…
it’s a shame she didn’t have family support but in that article she said she went from working 9-5 with a payslip to being self employed. Even at 21 I knew that I had to pay tax and if I was paying tax in my job what was happening when working for myself. She’s making excuses here. Sorry Brittany I don’t buy it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
---

it’s a shame she didn’t have family support but in that article she said she went from working 9-5 with a payslip to being self employed. Even at 21 I knew that I had to pay tax and if I was paying tax in my job what was happening when working for myself. She’s making excuses here. Sorry Brittany I don’t buy it.
How do these influencers sign contracts or partnerships when they supposedly don’t know basics about tax etc? I think the ditsy young influencer act would get very tiring very quickly.

Reactions: 9
How do these influencers sign contracts or partnerships when they supposedly don’t know basics about tax etc? I think the ditsy young influencer act would get very tiring very quickly.
What's Emma Lou's excuse then? She's not young? Or ditsy....oh wait....😂 It was the accountants fault. 😉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The silence is really quite funny. While I hope its because she's in paid employment and paying tax, she's lazy so I'm doubtful.
Meanwhile she's slipping further out of the algorithm, going to have to do the big bug eye sell on this skin product.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The silence is really quite funny. While I hope its because she's in paid employment and paying tax, she's lazy so I'm doubtful.
Meanwhile she's slipping further out of the algorithm, going to have to do the big bug eye sell on this skin product.
I'm sticking with my theory as I really feel like she has been given some bad news about this new venture she has sunk all her money into (eg she was expecting CW to pick it up and they said AS IF) and she is in a deep depression/has been hit with the reality stick that she has lost all her money.

Because why the secrecy? Why not share the behind the scenes of the photo shoots? Why not presale? Why not little glimpses and teasing her audience? She should be building momentum and anticipation for her August launch.
IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!

Reactions: 28
I'm sticking with my theory as I really feel like she has been given some bad news about this new venture she has sunk all her money into (eg she was expecting CW to pick it up and they said AS IF) and she is in a deep depression/has been hit with the reality stick that she has lost all her money.

Because why the secrecy? Why not share the behind the scenes of the photo shoots? Why not presale? Why not little glimpses and teasing her audience? She should be building momentum and anticipation for her August launch.
IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!
I think that maybe Lia/Leah used to do all the promo stuff for her and she literally doesn't know how to do social media beyond getting her kids to film her at the market or waffling on about what food she's currently hyper-fixating on.

Reactions: 24
---

I wouldn't have known how to do my tax at 21. I worked full time from 17, but payroll took care of all that! I knew I paid it, I got a tax return and that's all I knew about tax at 21.
She paid it all back, so I don't think its "excuses". More of an explanation at how naive she was.
Fair difference between 21 and our mate at 45 regardless.
Who hasn't paid it back either.....

Reactions: 26
I wouldn't have known how to do my tax at 21. I worked full time from 17, but payroll took care of all that! I knew I paid it, I got a tax return and that's all I knew about tax at 21.
She paid it all back, so I don't think its "excuses". More of an explanation at how naive she was.
Fair difference between 21 and our mate at 45 regardless.
Who hasn't paid it back either.....
Surely if you’re able to start a business, even influencing, you do a quick google about taxes and how to handle your money. It doesn’t need to be a big in depth but just a you earn money, yes you need to pay tax.

Reactions: 7

IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!
She’ll just come back with the same old tagline that she’s been soooo busy being a totally excellent Mum with the kids on holidays!! 🙄

The only BTS of the photo shoot are what Tasha and Eli’s girlfriend posted after the first shoot - maybe she was pissed at them for doing that and that’s why no BTS of the second one!

Even with a fulltime job I find it bizarre she can’t keep up appearances, like surely she’s not that mad dog busy that she can’t do a silly 3 minute share of her dinner to keep the tribe happy? Bizarre.

Oh good Lord! Is she going to be back trawling for "dates" at the beats again soon?!!!?

Someone pour me up a double shot of whiskey!!

IMG_3721.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17