Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hotpussy

VIP Member
While I think it’s amazing there’s going to be a line of skincare for POC, I do find it very odd it’s coming from her. The obsession is quite next level plus I just can’t see the middle aged frumpy bogan white woman who is basically all her followers getting on board. Like I can’t see them seeing the styled images of a POC dripping in gold and wearing barely any clothes and being like “god lord I need this skincare stat” so is she going to try and target a whole new market?
Am I demented but why does skincare have to be suited to a skin colour? Creams and serums go on clear? Am I missing something? If so this is all very bizarre.. anyone can wear skincare products it's not like foundation!

Reactions: 36
100% agree. I work (somewhat) within the industry and there is no way she has developed, tested, or created, any of this on her own.
There’s just no chance!! I don’t know why I’d buy this, instead of wandering into Chemist Warehouse and buying from a reputable brand will millions of dollars worth of research and development behind their products…for a fraction of the price.

I know there’s smaller Aussie businesses doing great things in skincare (a few sunscreen brands come to mind in particular), so I don’t want to discount all small businesses, but Emmylou is not it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Not white knighting for JLo Glo Lou, but if I was starting a business and one of my ‘models’ was sharing photos of the shoot before I had launched a single product, I’d be furious. Also the fact that the photos show ideas from other companies they are going to mimic. Wouldn’t you want that kept quiet? Not very profesh Emmy.

Reactions: 35

GemmaBish

It’s an interesting question… how can you use models to showcase your skincare product that they have never used? How do you show how good your skincare product is if it’s brand new? The model’s skin is not a result of the product they are selling?

• Heart
Reactions: 35

YouAre

VIP Member
She’s going to be on that live for 3 hours so here’s a summary
Aaron is an amazing Dad, friend. Separation story yet again.
She’s embarrassed she didn’t know how to manage her money until her 40s but apart from the tax debt she doesn’t owe anyone & is careful with money & doesn’t spend it on shit she doesn’t need. (Okaaaaaay…)
The dogs barked non stop because they could see hot air balloons but she refused to close the blind & stopped every 5 seconds to tell them to be quiet
The product clue is efficacious
She did an Academy Award winning crying performance when talking about the skincare project being the most important thing she’s done in her life. It’s worth more than $150 but she’s selling it for under $100 so her followers can afford it.
She revealed Eric had visited at Christmas & had met everyone important in her life - she listed Chemist Warehouse crew first then the kids, Slim, her makeup artist, Eli, Fat Ant…
Missed the start so have no idea why she’s doing a live after a big night at a wedding.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
When your model’s skin looks like this, just days after your shoot? COINCIDENCE?!?
IMG_6426.jpeg

---
It’s killing me not to message, “well that’s St Sagey skincare for you!”
---
(Before anyone comes for me, I know that it genuinely is a coincidence, I’m being silly 😅)

• Haha
  • Wow

vikingjan

Chatty Member
Put a brush through your hair you fucken cutie patoochie.
Absolutely nothing cute about you. Dried up old mustard pot.

• Haha
  • Heart

hotpussy

VIP Member
100% accurate, which makes me think there's no bank finance involved here unless it's drawing down on equity from the investment property in Bunbury East.
Can't wait to see how this pans out given that she won't qualify for a restructuring agreement for Tiger's Lunch.

Which reminds me, where is our beloved @hotpussy? She hasn't checked in since June 14. That hot pharmacist of her's has probably whisked her away to the Maldives, damn it. I love her insight into the ASIC documents.
I'm here! Well done to @Broken Veneers for your brilliant investigative work! I've had problems logging onto the site to post with my new phone but have got in on my work computer!

The ASIC docs are enlightening! She obviously rolled this St Agni or whatever it's called business into the Tigers Lunch, cheaper and less administrative costs than registering a new company and also think there may have been tax losses from the sale of her share in Zoe Loss ( I very much think she drew a salary but only recouped the capital investment back at a discount as she had no negotiation leverage with her partner as needed a quick sale) she needs to ring fence in that company in case she makes a profu 🤣 on the sale of anything else sale wise !
As for this St Agni/Hoochie shitshow, this will 100% be a flop, even established businesses are going broke in Australia at record rates, I work in the M&A area with large corporates not small businesses but the principles are the same..ASIC docs show that 60% of businesses fail in their first 3 years, with 20 % failing in the first year. Failure means calling in the Administrators, plenty not captured in that that limp along just breaking even...

as for that wedding Paclova.. what a hoochie ghetto set up 🤢🤢. So embarrassing!
---
I notice this sad bitch has kept her blocked list the same for her new venture!
Also is this a second marriage for BFF Charlotte?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Yeah nah, the mental disorder she has is histrionic personality disorder. The reason why she casts aside all of her projects is because she believes she is better than she is, when the reality is that she wouldn't be able to organise a root in a brothel because she's thick as a brick, let alone get a successful business off the ground.
This is exactly the reason I want to know who organised this launch.
There is someone behind the scenes, doing the heavy lifting as we know from previous history, she isn't capable of getting out of a car park on her own.

• Haha

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Sonia Kruger just had a big launch party for what appears to be a skin care range…, ha ha good luck guntylou

• Haha
  • Wow

Im blocked

Ok I’m confused ..easily done lol
She’s got a new skin care range and meant to be Australian made
She’s using stock photos of people
She’s named it virtually after another brand
What exactly is she selling and where is it made ?
Oh and we can have a tax debt gone but still start up another business under a 2nd company?

Reactions: 33

FeelsLikeBudder

Chatty Member
I’d love a dollar for every time that swamp donkey says fuck when she posts. She really is not very bright is she. Also, God called and said he’d lend her a G. Actually begged her to take a G.

• Haha
Reactions: 33