Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If she goes to a company like this one (which will also drop ship from $300+/month) she gets an "in lab session with chemists" so she will think she's qualified

Also, these prices don't include Stability Testing ($1928) or Preservative Efficacy $1,150 (which I think is where Aisuru lost it's quality reputation along with snot gate). Testing sensitivity on 50 people is another $3,299.
That’s actually a lot cheaper than I would have expected! Anyone want to go in on a fezza skin care line with them?

I’ve only a few products in the pipeline at the moment, but keen to expand if I don’t pay my tax can secure funding 🤗

I’m launching:
“Crusty Gusset” intimate wipes
“Mouth Story” lip gloss (available in shades Ginger Knob, Mexican Barry and Ketchup Menace)
“Leather Handbag: Not Botox in a Jar” moisturising cream

Also available in miniature travel sizes in our special “Judy Free” travel pouch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Attends the wedding of her ‘best friend’ to a convicted drug trafficker then spends the following morning crying into her phone… 🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

emmygluewho

VIP Member
'Whenever I go to The U.S I never really buy clothes'

Darl, you have gone twice to get porked. Chill you cultured thing you.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AMY$

VIP Member
I appreciate a good joke as much as the next person but creating these fake accounts only gives her fuel for troll rants..

• Haha
Reactions: 45

lieslieslies

Hubby works as a cosmetic physician and I can tell you this ladies - he recommends as a cleanser use QV. You can get it at coles for $10, will last you 6 months, great for sensitive skin. For a night serum you want to invest. Recommendation is something like SkinBetter Science Alto Defense Serum. Pricy but you only need 2 pumps and at night only. Then a moisturiser at night. In the morning another cleanse and moisturiser and sunscreen. Other stuff really can be a gimmick. Treatments every now and again but everything else is snake oil.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Bishma

Chatty Member
Buying a skincare range from a rotund little bogan with bad skin makes as much sense as the pope selling dildos.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Do tell..
Honestly there’s not much more to tell. Her now husband has travelled the well worn pipeline of convicted drug trafficker to personal trainer to concreter to ‘business ventures’ in Bali. She comes from a very wealthy family but always made very odd choices. Got pregnant at 21 and chose to keep the baby which is obvs her choice and not anyone’s place to judge but very very very not the done thing in the area we grew up. Relationships with questionable men have been a common thread in her life and now she’s married to a dude who’s done time! Different strokes for different folks I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 44
It’s a big call, but I honestly believe this is dumber than Sophie Cachia launching Aisuru. Make up is surely a much easier market.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

somanyteeth

VIP Member
Maybe her tagging bec judd the other day was a little nudge to say pls accept my follow request and follow my new sad brand.
I already foresee so many problems with the brand. She cant keep up with her own lies or pushing brands who actually pay her. How on earth is she gonna manage the brand and the product. With ZM all she had to do was get down to her jocks and take some pics
What on earth would she do if someone breaks out in a firey rash or has a way worse response.
This is not the business venture for someone who has the mental capacity of a wet paper bag and the skin of an old boot sole.
Emmylou_loves
St Saje

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41