Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
I don't think she's bought an established business because it would be documented on ASIC, even if there was a name change. She's almost certainly bought into a white label product with packaging and shipping included. It's a grab for cash. She will tell us she went through a strict quality control process.
This is one of many businesses/websites she has possibly used - same as Cachia and Aisuru

100% agree. I work (somewhat) within the industry and there is no way she has developed, tested, or created, any of this on her own.

Reactions: 40

Emmyscrustycamilla

Chatty Member
I am so confused over here. Is this the same Best Friend Charlotte that lives in Albert Park with the LV trunk for a coffee table??? Because I did not have this husband and style of wedding and wedding guests on my bingo card this week. I thought Best Friend Charlotte was older… and had like a doctor for a husband or something..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Honestly, Estee Louder’s latest grift sucks all the life out of me. Her silly little ChatGPT where she claims to have been immersed in the world of skincare for the past 15 years is just the most insulting lie to anyone that has spent years studying skin, chemistry, etc. Seriously, you’re a cunt. Jog on.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Should have known Blue cap was around when she dressed up in her hair rollers for the woolies outing.

• Haha
  • Sick

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Congrats to @notgifted for the winning thread title! As a special offer you win 5% discount on the full St.Saje range!! EmmyLou will require payment upfront for $999! Pls sent to her PayPal [email protected]

Another Congrats to @Broken Veneers for finding out the details of Emmys new skincare business! Pls post to this thread if you want to ✌🏻

View attachment 3001260
Thanks Michy. I'll repeat the post from page 48 of the last thread here so it's easier to find:

Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Lou. Mate. Champ. Your fingers are short and fat, because that’s the shape you are. Short and fat. It’s not a massive deal. It just is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
St Saje will end up at the Reject Shop so she’s being smart building a relationship with them now I guess

• Haha

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
15 years of experience but I still can’t use marcellar water properly 🤷‍♀️
I worked at Supre when I was in year twelve so can I now say I’ve had over 25 years of fashion experience… you don’t have to continue working in the profession right Emmylou, just simply have had worked in it for a few months?

• Haha

somanyteeth

VIP Member
I'm nervous that there are some real mental health issues at play here and the upcoming failure of this business may push her over the edge. I wonder if the kids are living at Aaron's to protect them from impending disaster and fallout. I might try and lay low for a while cause I'd hate to feel like my words in any way contributed to anything serious she may do when it fails and she realises she has nothing. I know if I was featured on Tattle there's no way I would read it but since she seems to come here it makes me a bit nervous right now. Fuck you Deni Long Legs please relapse.
You're worried about the wrong person. She's a narcissistic piece of shit with histrionic personality disorder too. Nothing bad will happen. As when it fails it wont be her fault. It will be the market, her followers, tattle, trolls, bla bla bla.
She loves herself too much to do anything bad.

Also. I think she's genuinely palmed the kids off to Aaron bc she's sOoOo bUsY with her new project. He's probably just happy to have them and give them a stable home so doesnt push back when she says she needs them gone.

• Heart

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
I'm still not getting over 'inspired by fashion'. As a tagline it's meaningless. Inspired by sizing down? Inspired by gunt?
omg I know it's early but

#134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mariah cachia

Chatty Member
Based on the comments on her live, her followers would have to be some of the dumbest people in Australia

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Hustler

A few highlights:
Eric was supposed to be there but couldnt get away because of work but he called her and she ugly cried over facetime.
Camellia was helping out on the shoot.
ALove picked up breakfast for the crew and stayed to talk to them - much support, he's amazing, couldn't do it without him.
Products will be between $45 and $55 or something like that.
Shes done it all on her own. Only her. She has done everything. All alone. She's done it all by herself. No help, its all her.
Hoping to launch the second week of August.
She's been working on it for nearly 12 months - since May last year 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36