Emmylou Loves #133 What the heck, where is her neck?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Congrats to @notgifted for the winning thread title! As a special offer you win 5% discount on the full St.Saje range!! EmmyLou will require payment upfront for $999! Pls sent to her PayPal [email protected]

Another Congrats to @Broken Veneers for finding out the details of Emmys new skincare business! Pls post to this thread if you want to ✌🏻

IMG_8862.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder what she’s paid all the celebs to follow Emmylou Loves St Saje ?
It’s going to be flopping harder than her tuckshop arms. Can’t wait.
Suck a dick Emmylou
---
Michelle from IMG Talent must have sent out a whole bunch of PR invites to the “it” crowd, hope it’s cost this bleep a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Congrats to @notgifted for the winning thread title! As a special offer you win 5% discount on the full St.Saje range!! EmmyLou will require payment upfront for $999! Pls sent to her PayPal [email protected]

Another Congrats to @Broken Veneers for finding out the details of Emmys new skincare business! Pls post to this thread if you want to ✌🏻

View attachment 3001260
Thanks Michy. I'll repeat the post from page 48 of the last thread here so it's easier to find:

Mind if I do a soft launch of Lou's newest business venture?

She's doing it on her own after the Zoe Moss Mr 51% dipped out 01/09/2023 and she's running it through Tiger's Lunch.

ST SAJE SKIN CARE

Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion

@somanyteeth You won. Sorry @ActiveLies, Lou's surprised you this time. (To be fair, I don't think it's a start up company and she was in it with a partner originally). I noticed the new insta is following a Korean skin care page so it could be rice skin care?

Lou's also done a Cachia - used another persons photo for the lady on the left on the website page

Is the lady on the right Sarita Holland?

Also, why not use the same wording on your website - Skin care powered by science, inspired by fashion - on your insta page instead of:
Clear active skincare for all
Powered by science
Made in Australia

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Caught up with the last thread just in time 👌

Well done BV for bringing the piping hot tea, once again 👏

Reactions: 28
It’s a big call, but I honestly believe this is dumber than Sophie Cachia launching Aisuru. Make up is surely a much easier market.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Maybe her tagging bec judd the other day was a little nudge to say pls accept my follow request and follow my new sad brand.
I already foresee so many problems with the brand. She cant keep up with her own lies or pushing brands who actually pay her. How on earth is she gonna manage the brand and the product. With ZM all she had to do was get down to her jocks and take some pics
What on earth would she do if someone breaks out in a firey rash or has a way worse response.
This is not the business venture for someone who has the mental capacity of a wet paper bag and the skin of an old boot sole.
Emmylou_loves
St Saje

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I don’t see how this will make her money. She doesn’t have enough followers to make money from this surely.

Reactions: 24
I buy Saje products when I’m in Canada.

Wonder if she can use part of their name?

Reactions: 8
Ok I’m confused ..easily done lol
She’s got a new skin care range and meant to be Australian made
She’s using stock photos of people
She’s named it virtually after another brand
What exactly is she selling and where is it made ?
Oh and we can have a tax debt gone but still start up another business under a 2nd company?

Reactions: 33
The day has been made by BV coming in with the tea, piping hot once again.
Bravo friend.

I want to know how this is pronounced - is it a silent J? Is it really Street Sarhee ? So many questions 😂😂
---
Emmylou loves - herself
St.Sajee is going to go down quicker than a busted blister

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m genuinely confused by this.
The brand name: is it a take on Sageeeeeees name? But make it fancy?
The followers: have these women been paid to follow? Surely Nadia Bartel wouldn’t want anything to do with this or even follow this brand unless there was some sort of monetary exchange.
I am also genuinely excited to see how she “launches” this and how it flops.

• Haha
Wow @Broken Veneers you are amazing maybe Emmy needs to hire you as part of her security team.

Who the duck would buy this and not the real skin care products that Asia is known for.

• Haha
Brava Broken Veneers.

St Saje can’t wait for this tit show to play out.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe her tagging bec judd the other day was a little nudge to say pls accept my follow request and follow my new sad brand.
I already foresee so many problems with the brand. She cant keep up with her own lies or pushing brands who actually pay her. How on earth is she gonna manage the brand and the product. With ZM all she had to do was get down to her jocks and take some pics
What on earth would she do if someone breaks out in a firey rash or has a way worse response.
This is not the business venture for someone who has the mental capacity of a wet paper bag and the skin of an old boot sole.
Emmylou_loves
St Saje
All the responsibility sits with her someone who has absolutely no qualifications and or experience, that’s not a risk I would be prepared to take.

Reactions: 21
Today is brought to you by the letter F and the word UP. I am taking bets this won't take long.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How does she have the money for another start up after the tax debt and trips to 🧢
---
Also check out the first person she followed from this page is a content creator, then 🧢 lol… seriously

B73C641F-6477-460D-9C11-A62C35B676A0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.