Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
They did the rounds yesterday to a lot of influencers houses. Why they just didn’t do a bloody pop up like they did in Sydney I don’t know. It’s BS this shit they go in with now. It’s an eyebrow pencil snd gel not cure for disease
---

Don’t do that, they would have it all wrapped up with council permits and insurance. Loreal who own maybelline are huge they aren’t going to do anything half arsed! It’s all done through the book. They have to protect the girls who would be contractors etc, they would make sure every person they are going to us home in that window of time.
I'm not so sure... it might be like getting a mobster on postal fraud ...

• Haha
Reactions: 4

RojoCaliente

Chatty Member
Looks like these are the geniuses who thought sending a ute to her house was a genius marketing plan.
Michelle from IMG must hate her life.
I saw this but thought HERO was US? Is it Australian? They seem to have multiple agencies on different campaigns too.

somanyteeth

VIP Member
What I want to know is where she got the idea that her skin is amazing and her makeup is always flawless??! Why (presumably) does she think she can crack the skincare market? Who is enabling her poor choices and why isn’t anyone telling her the hard truths? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Probably her stupid followers who kiss her ass in lives and comment on her appearance all the time.
Or her narcissism tells her every day when she looks in her phones selfie camera that has the beauty filter settings on (disclaimer: i dont know if iPhones have this? But samsung do so I assume her phone does).
---
That they were caught selling at the pop up shop 😂😂😂
Wait. What????

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
Yep ive heard they all do that. She did for a period of time film in the little space in the kitchen where the blue couch is. Its a much nicer space i dont know why she doesnt film there. Its fucken weird filming in your underwear in any shared space but that carpet is foul. That door is gross. That shelf of bags and oils is WEIRD.

Her tits are cooked. She surely cannot be paid for this. Can someone DM the brand and ask why it doesn't support boobs?
Can someone tell me the brand again sorry? I’ll go find out what the go is.

Reactions: 3
She wouldn't even be on Mecca's books, I've heard that Mecca refuse to give freebies to people who promote Mco Beauty since Eco is duping brands that Mecca stock
I’m not sure about that! At least one of the girls they just took to Japan gets MCO freebies. Maybe it depends on the extent of the collab.

UVA Fembots!! Now that is a blast from the GOMI past.

The only person who thinks they are besties is AmyLou as everyone else knows she is the token short, fat and unattractive model they use to promote inclusiveness.
OMG yes!!! I forgot what the UVA stood for?? The breadcrumbs from GOMI bought be here many years ago 😂

Mslane

VIP Member
SING IT WITH ME FEZZA’S.
Your story sad to tell
A 40 something ne'er do well
Most mixed up delinquent on the block
Your future's so unclear now
What's left of your career now?
Can't even get a trade in on your smock
La, la la la, la la la, la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la
La la la la la la la
Beauty school dropout
No graduation day for you
Beauty school dropout
Missed your mid-terms and flunked shampoo
Well, at least you could have taken time
To wash and clean your clothes up
After spending all that dough
To have the doctor lop your gunt off
Baby, get movin'(better get movin')
Why keep your feeble hopes alive?
What are you provin'? (What are you provin')
You've got the dream but not the drive
If you go for your diploma, you could join a typing pool
Turn in your teasin' comb and go back to high school (la la la la la)
La la la la
La la la la la

I_Fricking_Love_It

No one is saying she's obese
But she's not a size 12
A 14-16 is a regular size..nothing wrong with it.
I'm a size 10-12 and she looks nothing like my proportions is what I'm saying . She's not a 12 and just need to admit it.
I stand by this !
Just sayijn’ what I saw @hotpussy not having a go at anyone here.

• Heart
Reactions: 2