Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Michy02

VIP Member
@Michy02 I admire your aspirations for those kids. You have way much more hope for TheChildren™️ than I ever would have held out.
I’m talking Sage getting a part time Maccas job so he can get a proper meal lol.
---
This exactly what I was going to say.
When you read comments on posts of hers she has quite a number of loyal followers. People do love her. Even if her engagement is only 1.5% that 1700 more people that want to see her shit and would buy/browse zoe moss.
Financially it probably works for them.

EXCEPT this time she didnt show the people lining up to get in and get selfies so I wonder how successful this pop up is compared to previously at Gipps st.
---

Whats the age for starting work now? It was 14 and 9 monts when I started but that was in 2000 lol.
In NSW where this other family is from there isn’t a minimum legal age limit for starting work.

The minimum working age in Victoria is 11. This is how old you have to be to work. You're only allowed to do certain types of work until you turn 15.

There is no minimum working age in South Australia.

QLD looks like it’s 11.

Its crazy.
---
I added more lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

notgifted

VIP Member
I watch using InstaNavigation and the Maybelline stories are gone? Has she deleted them? The beef curry ones are still there which I thought were before the tookbox shitshow.
The stories only stay up for 24 hours so they would have expired by now
---
The stories only stay up for 24 hours so they would have expired by now
Well if the curry ones are there that were prior maybe it’s a bit delayed and they might come up soon?

I_Fricking_Love_It

This exactly what I was going to say.
When you read comments on posts of hers she has quite a number of loyal followers. People do love her. Even if her engagement is only 1.5% that 1700 more people that want to see her shit and would buy/browse zoe moss.
Financially it probably works for them.

EXCEPT this time she didnt show the people lining up to get in and get selfies so I wonder how successful this pop up is compared to previously at Gipps st.
---

Whats the age for starting work now? It was 14 and 9 monts when I started but that was in 2000 lol.
15 now but some dodgy places hire younger and pay in cash.

• Sick

MeowbahCanGoRot

Chatty Member
Ok now this New York influencer is hot !
Yo yo mumma thinks she looksa like dis

she has the real confidence without the fake body image and crater scar !

Emmy take note this is real this is sexy. You are not !

Attachments

Reactions: 5

makeitstop

VIP Member
I know who didn’t join you on the dance floor…. Where you at Emmy? I am so embarrassed for her. 🤣

IMG_2128.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5