Emmylou Loves #128 Emmy Lou has arrived in Nevada, is she rooting the Son or the Father?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been blocked by another influencer who said previously she wasn’t interested in a. Product, not because it was bad just maybe wouldn’t use it . What pops up the other day ..paid partnership with said product worse $2500+ and loving it.
I commented funny how opinions change when it’s gifted and paid partnership.
Think I need a social media break as I am so over these influencers gifted items they have never mentioned or used and now loving it, whining how hard parenting is when you put your kids in day care or palming them off to the father .
No reality of real life out here most of us are living
Ash Pollard and her new Thermomix springs to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Alove used to be Aaron Griffiths, but I guess he didn’t vibe that name, once he found peace, love & crystals he decided to change his surname to Love, but Emmy being Emmy such a greedy bleep decided to also steal it, she couldn’t just be contents with that, she gave her kids that bogus last name too.
Ironic really, a big family of Loves with no love.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
CIRCLING BACK 😅

I think she’s trying to distract us 🫣

I don’t agree with my friends all the time. I don’t like all of their other friends either. There’s a difference between being on the periphery of Taryn Thomas’s circles and Big Ant literally fronting up to support him whenever he has a court date. That is a close relationship and in my mind, tacit support for his actions. There’s no grey area there for me. Ant would have similar views on women and you can’t convince me otherwise. We’d be completely incompatible as friends. Don’t turn up to a women’s march with your crocodile tears when you’re friends with that man. You’re part of the problem.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Why is balloon 🎈 head wearing his shirt inside out. Why does he call the bathroom bench a balcony? Both were dropped on their heads as babies

i hate myself for watching her stories

IMG_7735.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
CIRCLING BACK 😅

I don’t agree with my friends all the time. I don’t like all of their other friends either. There’s a difference between being on the periphery of Taryn Thomas’s circles and Big Ant literally fronting up to support him whenever he has a court date. That is a close relationship and in my mind, tacit support for his actions. There’s no grey area there for me. Ant would have similar views on women and you can’t convince me otherwise. We’d be completely incompatible as friends. Don’t turn up to a women’s march with your crocodile tears when you’re friends with that man. You’re part of the problem.
All of this Screeny 🙏

There were multiple women & various allegations/charges against Taryn Thomas. It’s not a one off isolated incident, that proves his behavior is repetitive, that’s just him, he’s an abuser of women, thinks he’s top tit, thinks of himself as a king dingaling, she made him a cake, she invited him to a movie screening, has been to pubs etc with him and Anthony, Anthony would be exactly like him, you don’t become friends with someone like that if you don’t have the same beliefs and behave the say way. He hasn’t distanced himself, he’s fronted court to support him.
Both these men have had access into Emmys home when her children were present and Ant has hung at the basketball with the kids many times, I’m sure Emmy paid for those Nike kicks Ant had too, it’s fucked, no matter what way you look at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
CIRCLING BACK 😅

You are correct Ant would certainly know his views about women and no care. I happen to know a few people at the footy club and player’s distanced themselves from going out with him because of the way he spoke to women.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What a psycho moving into his bathroom when he clearly wants nothing to do with her 🤣🤣🤣
I don't think he wants nothing to do with her. He's as big a dickehead as she is, but he looks pretty engaged in her stupid stories to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
My duck she is such an unfortunate looking thing. There is hand over heart not one redeeming thing about her. She can't even fall back on a 'good personality' or that she 'looks good on paper'

NIL. NADA. NOTHING.
I beg your pardon?
She has a pretty face remember?! 😂😂
---
I wonder what the story behind this is
I think she's showing us her post shag/nap face....just dropping us another little easter egg......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I beg your pardon?
She has a pretty face remember?! 😂😂
---

I think she's showing us her post shag/nap face....just dropping us another little easter egg......
She really is mentally stunted. I don't know anyone over the age of 25 (let alone 45) who posts cutesy videos with their partner putting on a baby voice, sharing pictures alluding to crying.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.