Emmylou Loves #121 Farken food fondling freak!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
G'day legends, it's been a hot minute. I've not watched her tit for a bit but i guess based on what has been posted on this page of the thread means she got her tit absolutely handed to her RSC,. I've heard that she was trying to play the "I'm a single mother and i need this" card with the audience.
What wait??! What do they win?? I thought it they were using influencers or Z grade celebrities then it would be for a charity! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just catching up.

So she chose to wear a tight short white dress to go the dentist where house have to lay down.

Screen_Recording_20240222_135133_Instagram_exported_104775~2.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn't hear her say four! I thought she said one and it was her first ever and she thought crowns were for older people. What a moron. I got my crowns in my thirties. It irritates me so much she doesn't have to pay for them.
Yes you are correct, listening again she says starting the process for a crown, but I couldn't understand her and I thought she said 4

Reactions: 8
Dental crowns cost between $1100-$2000 each and she's getting 4. Angers me so much that I had to cancel my Invisalign treatment last year because I couldn't afford it and have been putting off going to the dentist since. This grub gets gifted Invisalign and now crowns. So bleeping infuriating
My crown was going to be around $5000 so this is cheap . 4 crowns can be up to $20,000

• Wow
Reactions: 7
My crown was going to be around $5000 so this is cheap . 4 crowns can be up to $20,000
I assume this #grifting witch wouldn't spend her hard earned money on paying for health insurance for her family, so I'm guessing the only way she can get the work done is to come to an agreement with the dentist.

Don't forget to get an invoice Amy, so you know how much tax you need to pay on the #gift.

Reactions: 15
G'day legends, it's been a hot minute. I've not watched her tit for a bit but i guess based on what has been posted on this page of the thread means she got her tit absolutely handed to her RSC,. I've heard that she was trying to play the "I'm a single mother and i need this" card with the audience.
So that spiel Tuesday night and Wednesday morning about why Aaron left us... and now this "I'm a single mother, I need this" spiel at RSC yesterday (which I've heard from another source too)...is she back to co-parenting "in style" and the single, budgeting, foodie mumma Lou? Must be re-branding because she's desperate for collabs and $$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Why hasn't she mentioned the show?

Is it because she's ashamed that she is just a common contestant and not the celebrity?
Yes. Exactly like Cachia and Survivor. Unless they're the star its not worth celebrating.
---
Business who gift these influencers need to wake up - most of us are dead tired of their scamming ways and we will avoid you like the plague en masse.
Whatever marketing strategy may have worked for you 5 years ago doesn’t cut the mustard now. People want authentic and most influencers aren’t it.
Ive never ever liked influencers and so for me personally I dont know how they ever worked. I google places/things i need and then look into things from there. Never ever would I let some freeloader tell me what i need but I guess there is still a market for them which is so weird.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.