EmmyLou Loves #119 The Albert Park Hotel has entered the chat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish that pink backpack would leave us.

ETA: Here you go Emmy - Facebook just targeted me this ad after I posted this… you have a relationship with Catch? Maybe this could be a slightly better option for your busy business woman trips

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t stand her. Day full of meetings in Sydney. Like she’s some important businessman 🤮 Thanks for showing us how to apply eyedrops. Quality content!!
IMG_4564.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine sitting at the airport and watching this flog take upteen million selfies of itself!!!🫣🧐🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a delicious title. Good job @YellowFingerDustforDays

Won’t pay the tab or tuck in the flab. Wonder what’s her next money grab? We were thinking since Zoe Moss left us that this was the biggest story of the month… but wait!

On today’s recrap, some unidentified food place posted a heart felt tribute to their most loyal patron. Some people say the pub was deviating off brand from the usual photos of food and beverages but I think a random photoshoot with an undercooked porchetta on the street is still on track.

The post was a surprising remediation to avoid a defamation case after accusing ChewandScrewLou of failing to pay her tab. That doesn’t explain all the other times that pub have been busted for liking snarky posts. Us Tattlers have the receipts! Either way GreasyLou has slipped out of another tangle, unscathed again.

Assistant manager Alannah and the other dude didn’t have to worry about sucking their guts in, thanks to the skinny filter applied by the Dine & Dasher. I dunno. Maybe pink shirt dude was wearing a wire and trying to get a confession.

We wonder if the ATO would consider a similar method to flush out her pockets with the alleged tax bill. Then again, HomieLou knows her gang signs. While most people are intimidated by her, some know the true meaning of ‘The Shocker’… and may have taken that as payment in kind for those bad debts. Who are we to judge?

We went down memory lane with a few of her best outfits, relived the Cheesecake Stalkergate saga and marvelled at her paramedic skills on firstborn with the essential oils. Ambulance Victoria lost one of their finest the day she retired. In unrelated news, patient survival rates are up 7365%.

Miss Pronunciation spent today doing what I do best. Day drinking from a random booze cart outside the rental. Neighbour John joined the party for a margarita but as soon as he asked for his leaf blower back, LipglossLou dashed back inside and locked the door. Stand by for John’s retraction on Insta.

Anyway, another day another movie premiere in a gawd awful outfit. In spite of everyone else leaving us it’s good to see some familiar comfort in her photos… The swelling is back.
“Won’t pay the tab or tuck in the flab” - surely this is the next thread title??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
God I hope she's not in Sydney lining up TV appearances with Channel 10. That's usually what that means 😩😩😩

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine sitting at the airport and watching this flog take upteen million selfies of itself!!!🫣🧐🙄
Did you hear the acoustics? No self-awareness as she echos will walking past her favourite wall. Turn the volume down, Lou!

I sincerely hope the meetings is related to the debt…even if it’s watering her “brand” down even further by scourging for money.

Reactions: 17
Least she can pick up some sour dough on the way home at the airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Khan Hong is also heading to Sydney today to be part of something exciting could they both being heading to the jungle?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.