Emmylou Loves #112 Emmylou’s hurtin’ for a squirtin’, is Alove entangled in her sweaty beef curtains?

will she be hosting everyone for Christmas or is SL doing her own thing with mumma?

• She will host so she can brag and show off on socials.

Votes: 74 49.3%
  • Sally Sue will host with mummas help and EL will bring rainbow jelly

Votes: 45 30.0%
  • EL will stay home sulking bc SS will host & EL wont get to have her spaniels ears out in the front y

Votes: 31 20.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Congrats on the thread title Screeny! And that's Mumma Teethy for the new thread, let's see how long this 1 lasts

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The bar is set so low with the family Mumma’s mumma thinks she been working crazy hard all day, they are all so dim and the TED talk at the table. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't eat pho very often but its usually so filling with noodles that I can't eat it all and I'm def not going home afterwards ready for more food. :oops:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The bar is set so low with the family Mumma’s mumma thinks she been working crazy hard all day, they are all so dim and the TED talk at the table. 🤣
Her phone ringing is probably her accountant trying make sense of the shoe boxes full of receipts Emmy dropped off to them and Lia telling her she has a Chemist Warehouse reel to record ASAP as per her contract.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God I just watched her stories and i feel so sorry for her mum thinking that emmy is busy.
A phone going off does not mean you are busy.
She's probably the most unorganised person to exist so has to deal with the phone over and over again so people can make sense of anything.

And guess the poll is void now, we know this beast is cooking and SS will be there. Begrudgingly I hope.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Ohhh I hope they do more on her lol
I replied haha.

Just adding to the previous thread but the way EmmyLou is speaking with a Vietnamese accent when he mum is around is SO CRINGE and embarrassing for her. She doesn’t seem to know anything about her culture apart from some food her mum and grandmother used to cook.
---
She’s so obsessed with food it’s like an addiction.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I replied haha.

Just adding to the previous thread but the way EmmyLou is speaking with a Vietnamese accent when he mum is around is SO CRINGE and embarrassing for her. She doesn’t seem to know anything about her culture apart from some food her mum and grandmother used to cook.
---
She’s so obsessed with food it’s like an addiction.
ZIMLou has left the building

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So totally off topic but seeing C today I had a lightbulb moment isn’t she headed to high school next year? Where is all the content that others I know have shared about their kids grade 6 graduation. Can any of the local fezzas shed any light?

• Haha
So totally off topic but seeing C today I had a lightbulb moment isn’t she headed to high school next year? Where is all the content that others I know have shared about their kids grade 6 graduation. Can any of the local fezzas shed any light?
I thought she was going to be in grade 6 this year???? Surely she isnt old enough for high school, despite how her mother depicts her on instagram.
I cant even imagine C being mature enough for high school? She really seems like such a little girl still.

• Haha
I wonder if Mumma McC is going to be picked up by SallySue or share the bed in the hovel and get bitten by bed bugs

She might even go to the SMM tomorrow to meet Braaad and podadoe lady.

IMG_5653.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
I'm totally reading her E book and throwing it out to my family on how to have the perfect Christmas.
Not.
Who is watching this tit and saying "omg I've been doing it wrong for the last 25 years"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wow, that video of Lou making sadza was...something else! The coyness at being recorded, the chins firmly pressed against her NoNecker in concentration, her swollen tummy at risk of being burnt on the hotplate. And, the sadza, which looked like a pot full of Deb mashed bodadoes and jizz, being furiously beaten by a mad woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow, that video of Lou making sadza was...something else! The coyness at being recorded, the chins firmly pressed against her NoNecker in concentration, her swollen tummy at risk of being burnt on the hotplate. And, the sadza, which looked like a pot full of Deb mashed bodadoes and jizz, being furiously beaten by a mad woman.
Excuse me waiter, can I please have some Spam with my Deb mashed bodado and jizz?
1702990664515.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.