EmmyLou Loves #111 Oh excuse me Mr ATO, can I pay you back in hustleback bodado?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
For those Fezzas who have a finance background, I have a couple of questions.

Any ideas as to how the ATO would’ve stumbled across the tax debt? Random?

How long would this case be going in in the background before it got to the stage of restructuring?.

Reactions: 15

@treasurecat22 amber runs influencer.updates.au

She gets a lot of her info from tattle but claims people send in stuff. I dont doubt that some people do send in stuff but its also quite clear where she gets a lot of her info and screenshots from.

Surprisingly she doesnt post about Emmylou much. Not sure why. She probably thinks she is above her?

Reactions: 21
@MuchProfeshAthlete 😂😂😂 i have to get up early to go an actual job and this is the best new thread title thank you 🤣🤣 nice to laugh at 5am! cannot wait for another day of fezza content

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This would be a perfect opportunity for her to gift someone the copy&pasted ebook as a thank you to her communidy; and gift a trifle bowl, preferably one that hasn’t been boxed up in the shed (I need an update on the state of that shed!). Such an easy way to drum up business by actually appearing you give a tit about the people that pay your bills fund your excessive spending.

• Heart
  • Haha
I don’t understand the Botox comments. Yes she has wrinkles but why is that bad? She’s 44.. She does so much ridiculous tit but the wrinkles are just a sign of aging so is it really snark worthy?

I get anti wrinkle in my forehead but I don’t expect everyone else to!

Reactions: 11
I
I don’t understand the Botox comments. Yes she has wrinkles but why is that bad? She’s 44.. She does so much ridiculous tit but the wrinkles are just a sign of aging so is it really snark worthy?

I think because she claimed she got 100s of dms asking whether she's had botox

Reactions: 31

The Botox comments come from Emmy telling her communiddy numerous times over the last year EVERYONE ASKS IF I'VE HAD BOTOX *GIGGLE GIGGLE* BUT I HAVEN'T!

To which us fezzas all say, no tit love, no-one thinks you've had Botox, calm yourself.

It's nothing to do with people who actually do get Botox. Go forth friend 👍💜 it's at her claiming people ask her. If if they do (which is highly doubtful) they dont have eyes in their heads because she clearly hasn't.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

As someone just mentioned above, she claims she’s had hundreds upon hundreds of DM’s asking her where she’s had her Botox done.

As we all know by now she’s a huge grifter so she’s only saying it because she’s angling for a Botox partnership.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Catching up from yesterday, she took the kids out to the airport for a fake holiday to film that ad?
That was filmed when they went to the Gold Coast. They had to get to the airport early so Emmy could do all her filming. I think she also recorded the Duty/Judy Free ad.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
That's what it looks like to me too, Screeny! What a bleeping witch "Come on, we're goin' on pretend holidays. Farken smile!"
She definitely didn’t film the airport grift yesterday as the weather was tit and overcast in Melbourne all day yesterday. The sunny weather indicates it was filmed previously.

Reactions: 10
🎄On the 12th day of Xmas my Cutie gave to me….
IMG_5028.jpeg

Click for theme song 📣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
This is for the fezzas who are blocked after preparing chillies 🌶

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Has she mentioned her ‘financial strife’ yet? Maybe waiting for AI to draft that story for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.