Emmerdale

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From last episodes, surely it must be Jacob?
I think it'll be Leanna, everyone will think she's off travelling, but actually in a shallow grave somewhere whilst Meena uses Leanna's phone to pretend she's still alive (Like she did with Ethan's mum).

(Controversial opinion, but, I quite like Meena's character, at least she's interesting compared to some of the village dullards spinning in circles!)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yes ,maybe it's too obvious it's Jacob, originally I thought Andrea, Leanne would be a good call, that would be a massive shock if it was David mind!

Meena throwing Leanna off the bridge and then pretending to cry showed how cold hearted she really is. I'm excited for the weeks ahead though and to see a new side to Liam. I think he will seek comfort in Bernice and sleep with her and then Leyla will find out she's pregnant.

I'm excited for this storyline, even though I hate Meena's guts. It's been a while since the big three soaps have had a female serial killer.

Hopefully she will bump Mackenzie or Tracy off next. Might be a good excuse for a Dingle cull as well, there's too many of them. Mandy can go for a start.

Reactions: 4
They could have found someone better to play the Meena character- her acting is forced

Reactions: 9
Can’t decide who I despise more Meena or MacKenzie

And how many bloody murders are there in that village 🙄

Can’t decide who I despise more Meena or MacKenzie

And how many bloody murders are there in that village 🙄
Mackenzie is a horrible person but I don't think he'd murder someone. Meena is far worse because she seems to completely lack any emotion.

I counted 35 murders in 49 years (+4 that happened off screen).

Mackenzie is a horrible person but I don't think he'd murder someone. Meena is far worse because she seems to completely lack any emotion.

I counted 35 murders in 49 years (+4 that happened off screen).
And I hate the way they line up the suspects
So now we will have weeks of Jacob and Billy being suspected 🙄

Reactions: 1
Meena throwing Leanna off the bridge and then pretending to cry showed how cold hearted she really is. I'm excited for the weeks ahead though and to see a new side to Liam. I think he will seek comfort in Bernice and sleep with her and then Leyla will find out she's pregnant.

I'm excited for this storyline, even though I hate Meena's guts. It's been a while since the big three soaps have had a female serial killer.

Hopefully she will bump Mackenzie or Tracy off next. Might be a good excuse for a Dingle cull as well, there's too many of them. Mandy can go for a start.
I really like her sociopath acting! The bit at the bridge was quite funny.
Is there going to be anymore victims or is it a one off? Because I can give the writers a few names if they are stuck? Diane, Jamie, Ellis, Belle, Aaron. Just a few for them to start on.

• Haha
Anyone else so sad for Liam? 😭 I have a soft spot for him 🤣 remember when they made a thing of him being into murder mysteries? Hopefully that will come in handy 🤣

• Haha
I really like her sociopath acting! The bit at the bridge was quite funny.
Is there going to be anymore victims or is it a one off? Because I can give the writers a few names if they are stuck? Diane, Jamie, Ellis, Belle, Aaron. Just a few for them to start on.
I just hope they don’t draaaaaaag it out forever

So wanted to slap that little weasel Noah as well last night

So if she could bump off a few more 👍
Noah
Tracey
MacKenzie
Jimmy

Meena being a serial killer was a twist I did not see coming! I thought she was just mega unhinged and was a bunny boiler spiralling more and more out of control and this would be first kill!

Reactions: 2
Not sure where we are up to so don't know if this is a spoiler but anyway....
Just stating the episode after the murder and how has no one found leanna until Bernice , usually when people go missing everyone looks in them sorts of places not that far from the village 🤨

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.