Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some ways i don't blame them soaps have made us all paranoid 🤣 i do agree it's ridiculous though, they would be complaining if a nurse wasn't hands on
I’m now wondering if Emmerdale are going to start a storyline where the nurse is one of those that attacks babies like the ones that have been in the news I think this storyline hasn’t been done has it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Emmerdale conspiracy theorists on Facebook have come to the conclusion that the paediatric nurse in Emmerdale must be a nutter as she’s too involved with the baby and has spoken more than 4 words 👀
My partner said exactly the same 👀

Reactions: 4
Cain rescuing Minty the Lamb for Isaac 🥺

In the classic episodes shown earlier in the day; Cain threatened to sexually assault Sadie and probably poisoned her dog.

Has any one had more of a character change?!

• Haha
I’m now wondering if Emmerdale are going to start a storyline where the nurse is one of those that attacks babies like the ones that have been in the news I think this storyline hasn’t been done has it.
I hope not , I know there are dramas now about murders etc but too soon for this , they would probably get alot of backlash

Reactions: 10
I hope not , I know there are dramas now about murders etc but too soon for this , they would probably get alot of backlash
Agree! If they're raising awareness of childhood cancers the last thing they will want to do is scare people off from taking their sick child to hospital, it would be beyond irresponsible.

Also, is it just me or is the fella who plays Billy acting really badly? Looks like he's bout to burst out laughing rather than crying.

Reactions: 11
What with Billy’s rubbish acting and Marlon being a dick it was mostly me pressing the fast forward button tonight

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit behind but I hate Leyla. I do hate Tom but that's because the actor is doing a good job.

Reactions: 10
Looks like a big episode centred around a dinner party at Tom and Belles tomorrow. I know it’s a slow burn and it’s meant to be but I really want Tom to get found out now.

Looks like a big episode centred around a dinner party at Tom and Belles tomorrow. I know it’s a slow burn and it’s meant to be but I really want Tom to get found out now.
It really hasn’t been a slow burn though. It seems all too quickly done to me. Tom just comes across as a brat towards Belle still imo.

The casting peeps only seem to hire the male cast on looks rather than any acting ability, so Tom’s flat dullness definitely doesn’t help.

YES MOIRA!! I cackled like a witch when she dumped all that cow tit on Caleb and Ruby's drive 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Marlon is such a bleep. Why would Ivy benefit from having Gus in her life given what he’s done? Gaaah

Reactions: 9
I guess it could be explained that Marlon would feel strongly about Gus not being allowed to be part of Ivy’s life given wasn’t April kept secret from him by Donna for a few years ?

And Rhona, when married to Paddy, was going to move abroad with Leo with very little regard to Maron.

Marlon is such a bleep. Why would Ivy benefit from having Gus in her life given what he’s done? Gaaah
Apart from them doing idiotic storylines to enrage fans it does show how in real life something happens and a marriage breaks down because someone can’t move past something
not that this tit show has any grounds in real life 👀
But what a kick in the teeth to Rhona who nursed him back from the brink after his stroke and how convenient he forgets he never let on about meeting gus and his pregnant wife and kept their terrible secret from his wife

so yeah I think he should just fuuuuuuuck off

Apart from them doing idiotic storylines to enrage fans it does show how in real life something happens and a marriage breaks down because someone can’t move past something
But what a kick in the teeth to Rhona who nursed him back from the brink after his stroke and how convenient he forgets he never let on about meeting gus and his pregnant wife and kept their terrible secret from his wife

Why can't they just leave couples happy?

I'm not exactly a fan of Rhona and Marlon but after everything they've been through why can't they just leave them be

A few weeks ago I thought to myself, next minute Rhona will be jumping Gus’s bones knowing Emmerdale’s track record. I guess there is still time…

Reactions: 2

Throughout this tiresome baby Ivy storyline my sympathies up till now have been with Marlon, can't stand Rhona and the way she has tunnel vision over the baby - nobody else gets a look in. But I can't comprehend why Marlon is making out Gus is hard done by. Gus is a bleep whose actions have had catastrophic effects on all their family. I mean, aside from the embryo stealing, he pretty much stepped over Mary's unconcious body to get the passport. You'd think Marlon would be cheering that Gus is away for many years, not sticking up for him.