Emmerdale #9

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In some ways i don't blame them soaps have made us all paranoid 🤣 i do agree it's ridiculous though, they would be complaining if a nurse wasn't hands on
I’m now wondering if Emmerdale are going to start a storyline where the nurse is one of those that attacks babies like the ones that have been in the news I think this storyline hasn’t been done has it.

Reactions: 5
I’m now wondering if Emmerdale are going to start a storyline where the nurse is one of those that attacks babies like the ones that have been in the news I think this storyline hasn’t been done has it.
I hope not , I know there are dramas now about murders etc but too soon for this , they would probably get alot of backlash

Reactions: 8
I hope not , I know there are dramas now about murders etc but too soon for this , they would probably get alot of backlash
Agree! If they're raising awareness of childhood cancers the last thing they will want to do is scare people off from taking their sick child to hospital, it would be beyond irresponsible.

Also, is it just me or is the fella who plays Billy acting really badly? Looks like he's bout to burst out laughing rather than crying.

Reactions: 9
What with Billy’s rubbish acting and Marlon being a dick it was mostly me pressing the fast forward button tonight

Reactions: 4