Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Vera for the first time last night, I think their writers should move to Emmerdale.

Reactions: 8
Or she could’ve sent a text rather than keep trying Ellis when he didn’t answer?! Or loads of texts to different people, I despair 😂

Reactions: 13
Just caught up on last couple of episodes.

So Meena turned serial killer cause she got left with her Nan when the family went on holiday.

Bit extreme!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This happened in last night's episode
Yes it was just in case some hadn't watched.
It's all too predictable, as someone said before it's ridiculous how all newcomers are connected by secrets and lies.

Reactions: 7
Yes it was just in case some hadn't watched.
It's all too predictable, as someone said before it's ridiculous how all newcomers are connected by secrets and lies.
It really is. It's become so frustratingly predictable to watch.

Reactions: 3
It really is. It's become so frustratingly predictable to watch.
In a way I wish the pub fire cleared out a few cast members similar to the plane crash. Can already tell the 2022 storylines will be Harriet losing it or coming into contact with Malone friends/the people he worked for. Ellis being written out will lead to Priya going back to Al reunited by grief. A Rishi/Charles and Manpreet triangle after she's rescued 🙄

One good thing will be Tracy leaving for her maternity leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hopefully Vanessa is just making a flying visit so will take Tracey with her when she leaves again. She has only been in one episode & has annoyed me already.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I didn’t watch emmerdale for a long time so I never knew who Vanessa was, already she’s annoying me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Taken me this long to watch tonight’s episode I kept pausing it
Jesus
Vanessa the drip she can literally go back and how they dragged Nate and the lady in together was such a reach ffs

Reactions: 5
Hi all I stopped watching Emmerdale because Vanessa annoyed me with her Ehhhh Ehhh ehhh and now she’s back!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi all I stopped watching Emmerdale because Vanessa annoyed me with her Ehhhh Ehhh ehhh and now she’s back!
She has been so annoying already!!!

And I a bastard for laughing when they found Belle & Kyle? They were like a couple of fish fingers. The writer's weren't to know we were to have the warmest New Year's on record, either!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh lads the Meena storyline is definitely going on too long! She got me in my dream last night 😂😂 she had me hostage but took me out for a walk and randomly broke into my neighbours house where I stole an African spear (that actually I own myself) from beside my sleeping neighbour to kill her with 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️ Random 🤷‍♀️ I woke up before I got to kill her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh lads the Meena storyline is definitely going on too long! She got me in my dream last night 😂😂 she had me hostage but took me out for a walk and randomly broke into my neighbours house where I stole an African spear (that actually I own myself) from beside my sleeping neighbour to kill her with 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️ Random 🤷‍♀️ I woke up before I got to kill her 😂😂😂
bloody nora, don’t give the script writers ideas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really dislike Vanessa. The actress wasn’t this bad in the Royal was she? I hate this ‘Vanity’ thing too.

They’re trying to make Vanity the new Robron. I also couldn’t stand them. I hate any couple that take over all storytelling.

• Heart
They’re trying to make Vanity the new Robron. I also couldn’t stand them. I hate any couple that take over all storytelling.
Soap writer's love the drama of a will-they wont-they gay couple.

Unfortunately, they always write them so toxic.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.