Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We bloody love Meena in my house, we cheer when she comes on, she's such a pantomine villian! Although her storyline has suffered from the absence of pretty boy David and his new, ever-lasting paramour, Victoria. I guess that it all had to be rewritten around Billy and Dawn after they were suspended?

Absolutely agree about Tracey, who is suddenly the patron saint of new mothers. Doesn't she still owe Sam 3K for credit card fraud? I don't remember her paying that back 🤔
Really hope Nate's ONS comes skulking back to the village with a big ole baby bump 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought someone was going to be killed in the pub explosion? We saw someone’s hand in the rubble? 😂

Reactions: 2
We bloody love Meena in my house, we cheer when she comes on, she's such a pantomine villian! Although her storyline has suffered from the absence of pretty boy David and his new, ever-lasting paramour, Victoria. I guess that it all had to be rewritten around Billy and Dawn after they were suspended?

Absolutely agree about Tracey, who is suddenly the patron saint of new mothers. Doesn't she still owe Sam 3K for credit card fraud? I don't remember her paying that back 🤔
Really hope Nate's ONS comes skulking back to the village with a big ole baby bump 😂😂
I like Meena too. She’s a rubbish actress and it’s so cringe that they keep showing her singing to songs BUT I love it. It’s funny more than anything else.

Reactions: 8
I thought someone was going to be killed in the pub explosion? We saw someone’s hand in the rubble? 😂
Did I miss an episode? The last thing I saw of the explosion was Meena and Manprit being thrown in the air from the explosion - then the next episode I saw started with Manprit in a hospital bed. Was there an episode inbetween? If not, it was a massive anticlimax and there was no real suspense or drama! Weird!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I miss an episode? The last thing I saw of the explosion was Meena and Manprit being thrown in the air from the explosion - then the next episode I saw started with Manprit in a hospital bed. Was there an episode inbetween? If not, it was a massive anticlimax and there was no real suspense or drama! Weird!
nope! At the start of the Christmas ep there was a hand in the rubble then the good ol’ ‘6 hours earlier’ end of the ep was manpreet and meena getting blown apart. Next ep it started with Chas shouting at Al that Meena and Manpreet were in hospital. So anti climatic

Reactions: 6
I kept saying to Mr Spangly, I'm sure we must have missed an episode! How they had the nerve to hype it up like that I don't know...lol!

Reactions: 5
Love Meena too, such a great psychopath that no one has noticed yet that her behaviour is off the wall 😂. Plus she is the only story in town, but the pub is now hotting up 😉. No one has even noticed Al was beaten up 🧐.

I had also forgotten about the credit card scam and didn’t realise it was Tracey. I thought the script writers didn’t know where to go with it and just let it fizzled out?!
Nessa is on her way back … please don’t make it he Nessa show she is so winey

Cant even remember a credit card fraud storyline 🤔

And I feckin hate Vanessa. I had hoped she would just leave after having the baby irl. But I guess she'll always be guaranteed a job cos of who she's married to 🙄

Reactions: 10
Yeah Tracey came in as someone sam met online , can't remember the full story but she was basically exploiting him. She clung on to Andy too when he was grieving and depressed after Katie's death taking advantage of his vulnerability and everyone hated her for it but she didn't care

How come Manpreet didn't speak to anyone at the Hospital?
Manpreet was discharged into Meena's care without being asked if that was ok.
Surely there must have been at least a few minutes when Meena wasn't present where there was an opportunity to raise the alarm???

I know it's dragging on and it's a bit crap, but I'm dying to know who susses her out and leads to her getting caught.

Reactions: 16
Surely there must have been at least a few minutes when Meena wasn't present where there was an opportunity to raise the alarm???

I know it's dragging on and it's a bit crap, but I'm dying to know who susses her out and leads to her getting caught.
Even if Meena had been there I’d have raised the alarm.
No way would I have gone home with her, the whole storyline is ridiculous.

Reactions: 15

It's so unrealistic. Surely if you are in ICU there would be nurses around all the time and visitors can't just come & go as they please? She was a deaths door & then suddenly she is released a couple of days later? The doctors just took Meena at her word that she was a critical care nurse?
It's really pissing me off that she's always in the right place at the right time & dopey Billy hasn't twigged that she was with him when Ben phoned him to go to The Hop...and told her all about it.

The ring that Noah took is bound to play some part in her downfall. Jacob will spot it & ask where he got it....

Reactions: 15
Has Kim really disposed of that body or is she just letting Will think she has?

I still don't find her and Will believable as a couple.
And this friendship between her and Lydia doesn't feel believable either.
Although I suppose it does give Kim more dimensions instead of just being bitchy panto baddie being horrible to everyone.

Reactions: 4
I think a hint was dropped tonight his ONS is Vanessa's new girlfriend.

Yesterday Nate got a friend request from Fiona who l'm guessing is his ONS, Vanessa today mentions her new lover is called Fi.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Yesterday Nate got a friend request from Fiona who l'm guessing is his ONS, Vanessa today mentions her new lover is called Fi.
Good spot, I totally didn’t pick up on the link there.

Reactions: 3

ah, well spotted!
This Meena storyline has got to be coming to a conclusion soon, it’s driving me potty

Omg I will have to stop watching if this happens! Nobody can join without having connections to current cast….like when Ethan and his dad joined. Ethan had previously had sex with Victoria’s (straight) boyfriend and Manpreet was a once upon a time stepmum who’d done a runner! So ridiculous!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Omg I will have to stop watching if this happens! Nobody can join without having connections to current cast….like when Ethan and his dad joined. Ethan had previously had sex with Victoria’s (straight) boyfriend and Manpreet was a once upon a time stepmum who’d done a runner! So ridiculous!
This spoiler was in the Express yesterday but I thought I had better not mention it but it is there is you want to read it.

Just dropping in to say...why didn't Belle just ring emergency services?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.