Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shall we have a sweepstake to guess when Meena will be found out?

Christmas Day episode might be a good bet.

Reactions: 5
It will be on the 60th anniversary in 2032 at this rate.
They need to end it asap. The role is being played by a terrible actress, painful to watch her, show should be airing a pre warning before each episode warning viewers for how bad she actually is 🙄🙄

Reactions: 6
They need to end it asap. The role is being played by a terrible actress, painful to watch her, show should be airing a pre warning before each episode warning viewers for how bad she actually is 🙄🙄
I love her! She’s the best thing in it for me. Just a pity she didn’t kill off Victoria or David.

Reactions: 5
I love her! She’s the best thing in it for me. Just a pity she didn’t kill off Victoria or David.
I agree about Victoria and David, both worthless characters, wouldn't be missed imo!but Meena is really one of worse serial killers in a soap ever :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
This is abit random, but does anyone remember Nicola had a one night stand with David? ( blimey who hasn't he slept with , don't see the attraction myself!) I've always thought her daughter angel will end up being Davids!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Of course she didn't. The producers aren't brave enough to kill off a main character. Andrea was just a supporting character at this point.

This is abit random, but does anyone remember Nicola had a one night stand with David? ( blimey who hasn't he slept with , don't see the attraction myself!) I've always thought her daughter angel will end up being Davids!
It's a long old list:
Meena
Tracy
Alicia
Maya
Priya
Leyla
Katie
Nicola
Jasmine
Sharon
Victoria can probbly be added to the list too because it looks like their relationship is developing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So, is Meena going to carry on with the killings? Hope someone else gets it before she finally gets caught!

If you could get rid of one more character (only one!) - who would it be?

This is harder than I thought! My answer came a bit out of the blue and I surprised myself but I'd quite like to get rid of Marlon. His over-acting drives me crazy and makes me squirm! His character never seems to progress from being a slightly tormented clown figure - so moany! The scenes with Paddy are just cringeworthy. (If they could get rid of the pair of them at the same time in a double disaster that would be perfect!)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
There’s so many I’d get rid of (Gabby, Marlon, the female vicar whose name I can’t remember, the old lass who owns the cafe) but I think Nicola she’s so overbearing and whingey!

Reactions: 2
Choosing only one is hard! I think I'd go for Rishi but Jacob came a close second.

Reactions: 3
I was hoping we'd seen the last of Al but now it looks like we'll see him more if he's part-owner of the Pub.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.