Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nice to see paddy conviently having the what 3 words app so the ambo knows where to go

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Meena is a total psycho. I hope everyone has reserved a plot in the graveyard because no one is safe. It'll need an extension at this rate.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon Mackenzie dies?

nice to see paddy conviently having the what 3 words app so the ambo knows where to go
There was an advert for that app straight after the episode too (for me at least)

So pissed Victoria hasn’t died yet. She fell off a bleeping waterfall!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Any chance Neena dies? So bored of these killers in soaps!
Doesn't look like it, omg, look at that hero, bleddy hilarious:rolleyes:

Yes, i agree, will meena die? hmmmm and if Andrea, lives i sure hope and i sure hope Victoria too, so they can explain all what has happened, this storyline so far fetched now

Reactions: 1
Looks like Andrea died. Which we all knew based on Wednesdays episode so not that shocking.

Poor Andrea :(
I quite enjoyed that! Better than corrie anyway 😅
I didn't know the actress was pregnant irl until I saw an article on this stunt week, couldn't help but notice her bump tonight!

It's a bit of a let down, had the opportunity to really shake things up, instead go for easy option of killing off Andrea. Boo!

Reactions: 3
meena will be wanting to get in beside Victoria, to finish her off, in the hospital bed, she is just so warped

I didn't know the actress was pregnant irl until I saw an article on this stunt week, couldn't help but notice her bump tonight!

It's a bit of a let down, had the opportunity to really shake things up, instead go for easy option of killing off Andrea. Boo!
True, I was expecting more deaths.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.