Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so you’ve just seen someone hold someone else under water definitely trying to kill them. You’re in the middle of a random forest. That person is laughing like a maniac in front of you. Do you:

a) get out of the forest ASAP and call the police
b) confront them yourself, alone, in the middle of the forest

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She tried to escape from a murdering maniac…by running into a maze?

At least it looks like Harriet is going to get her job back, so you know, every silver lining and all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Meena has been marvellous tonight 😂
She’s a going to be inundated with pantomime baddy roles when she leaves the Dales.

looks like she had a right laugh filming it

Reactions: 9
This week has so much potential and I am excited for it. However with the quality of writing at the moment I think it will be a huge let down. Such a shame as it has huge potential.

The Inside Soap spoilers hint she finally gives birth the week after next.

Here he is in some charity thing he did in 2018 with Leanne from Corrie and those attention seeking Speakmans off This Morning. As a bonus, I also found a photo of his ex wife in real life Tonicha Dobre (Linda Glover) now as well.
View attachment 813504View attachment 813503
Bloody hell Biff looks like the fella who plays Mrs Brown 😩

That did make me laugh. So Meena did remember something useful from medical school then
She should have elevated the leg, basic first aid .. i think if i lived in the village and needed medical advice i would go to Paddy first😂

Reactions: 3
Charles slumping down - sums up this pathetic episode.

Meena chasing what’s her name - it’s not thrilling.

It’s so badly done.

Those cargo pants on meena

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Charles looked odd too.

The acting was so bad, I feel sorry for the actors. They have done themselves out of future work.

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell Biff looks like the fella who plays Mrs Brown 😩
Nah nah, I wish I hadn't opened this pic of Biff. All my illusions are shattered 💔
I will forget embed him in my mind in that leather jacket, white tee and jeans + motorbike 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tried to escape from a murdering maniac…by running into a maze?

At least it looks like Harriet is going to get her job back, so you know, every silver lining and all that.
Oh yes….Harriet the killer vicar who’s back out of the cellar!

Surely Malone’s body could have appeared at some point to add to the Halloween theme!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely Malone’s body could have appeared at some point to add to the Halloween theme!
I would say that might be a bit too gory but I forget how Emmerdale’s make up department doesn’t really care - Victoria was washed down a waterfall which is covered with rocks and nearly drowned and she didn’t have any cuts or bruises. She just looked a bit wet.

Reactions: 6
I don't think they are claiming the waterfall to be Kim's land , I think it was the camping area (and maybe a bit more) that they needed permission for
It’s supposed to be part of the same estate/ Kim’s land , just moved to a different location ( away from body of dead corrupt police officer )

Did anyone notice the headcam in the water near Victoria? I wonder if it recorded Meena 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh yes….Harriet the killer vicar who’s back out of the cellar!

Nothing would surprise me. Followed by Chris and Frank Tate back from the dead and doing a duet with the Krankies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe this pile of nonsense was not only written but given the go-ahead for filming.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t think funny was what they were going for, but that’s what it’s giving

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.