Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the soap trope of showing the outcome at the beginning of episode then the 'x hours earlier' flashbacks. Emmerdale is rife with cheap tricks like this.

Am thinking if the awful David signing is a red herring or an actual foreshadow of his death? Too obvious? I dunno.

Reactions: 2
Sharon Marshall said on This Morning that there is a death
tonight and on Thursday

I doubt Kim will ever allow the Survival Challenge to happen again. Priya and Ellis, what have you done?

Reactions: 3
Saw today how they did some of the stunts and it was brilliant how they have been done, perhaps they should show more of that instead of some of the Emmerdale episodes.

Reactions: 1
Saw today how they did some of the stunts and it was brilliant how they have been done, perhaps they should show more of that instead of some of the Emmerdale episodes.
Pisses me off that the technical team does such amazing work - out in all weathers in that village location for a start - and they are let down by bad writing and some terrible acting.

Meena's expressions last night were just WEIRD. And as has been said in posts above this - that's what she calls acting.
I can't understand how the Directors and Producers [and Casting department] think that is acceptable.
Mind you, the Rishi actor makes her look good in comparison.

Reactions: 4
How many life threatening situations can David and Victoria find themselves in. I think Andrea might die

Reactions: 8
Didn't David make a remarkable recovery from the gunshot wound 😂 out and about in the wild in a matter of weeks😂😂 man of steel😉 any normal person would still be under a duvet on the couch watching Tipping point😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like all I do is complain, but, really - it wasn't very tense was it?
Or is that just me?

The only bit I enjoyed was that Mackenzie seemed almost shy when he told Charity he's fallen for her.
I thought that scene was quite enjoyable, otherwise, it just seemed like a load of camera shots of the water and rock formations.
All very lovely but.......I didn't feel any tension.

Ive felt more tense watching contestants on Bake Off when they carry a precarious showstopper creation to the judge's table.
Maybe it's because I don't care which character they are going to kill off.
I wouldn't miss any of the four who went into the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like all I do is complain, but, really - it wasn't very tense was it?
Or is that just me?

The only bit I enjoyed was that Mackenzie seemed almost shy when he told Charity he's fallen for her.
I thought that scene was quite enjoyable, otherwise, it just seemed like a load of camera shots of the water and rock formations.
All very lovely but.......I didn't feel any tension.

Ive felt more tense watching contestants on Bake Off when they carry a precarious showstopper creation to the judge's table.
Maybe it's because I don't care which character they are going to kill off.
I wouldn't miss any of the four who went into the water.
Ooh bake off, thanks for the reminder 😉

• Haha
Wtf was this???

A remake of Indiana Jones?

Poorly executed.

The comedy scenes in between didn’t work

Manpreet stuttering away.

Victoria & David dragged on too long.

Meena the unconvincing baddie.

I was scrolling my phone.

It was a complete disaster.

The only good thing was the scenery.

Terrible acting.

Reactions: 7
Wtf was this???

Poorly executed.

Terrible acting.

Wasn't just me, then.

When Victoria was screaming I did not share her terror. I just wanted her to STFU.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They didn't even create any tension with a bit of drawn out rope creaking before David and Victoria plummeted to their doom from the bridge!
Meh!

Reactions: 1
They didn't even create any tension with a bit of drawn out rope creaking before David and Victoria plummeted to their doom from the bridge!
Meh!
Im tellin ya, way more tension on Bake Off.

A judge went to cut a cake to taste it, the top layer fell off the side of the worktop and a presenter swooped in and caught it.
Now THAT's tension!

And it cost the programme-makers a fraction of what the Emmerdale budget will have been for this week of so-called 'drama.'

Honestly, the writers and casting people on this show need a serious shake-up.

• Haha
Wtf was this???

Poorly executed.

Terrible acting.

Aye, nice to see High Force (near the infamous Barnard Castle 🤣) featuring... Been many a time and always feared for those perching at the top, now I've seen what it's like to go over the top 😳

I would like to know where exactly in Yorkshire this Niagara Falls is supposed to be 😂
High Force, near Barnard Castle. Lovely photography spot 👍 Recognised it instantly 👍. It wasn't filmed there though I don't think, the rapids stuff was filmed at Tees Barrage (incidentally, where we walk the dog!).

Wtf was this???

Poorly executed.

Terrible acting.
OK am I the only one that liked it -- honestly I did.

Aye, nice to see High Force (near the infamous Barnard Castle 🤣) featuring... Been many a time and always feared for those perching at the top, now I've seen what it's like to go over the top 😳

High Force, near Barnard Castle. Lovely photography spot 👍 Recognised it instantly 👍
Dominic Cummings must have inspired the location scouts!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.