Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum was telling me that the actor who played Jamie wrote on his Facebook that he was ‘back filming’ and all Emmerdale fans were fuming that he’s ruined it that’s he’s not actually dead? Even though it was super obvious he weren’t dead in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My mum was telling me that the actor who played Jamie wrote on his Facebook that he was ‘back filming’ and all Emmerdale fans were fuming that he’s ruined it that’s he’s not actually dead? Even though it was super obvious he weren’t dead in the first place
I saw something about this but what if he was filming a flash back where we see him escape but then still dies , I dunno why anyone cares about a spoiler anyway it's crap at the mo

Although if he was dead surely he can't have got that far and his body would have been found but I suppose this is a soap and anything can happen 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw something about this but what if he was filming a flash back where we see him escape but then still dies , I dunno why anyone cares about a spoiler anyway it's crap at the mo

Although if he was dead surely he can't have got that far and his body would have been found but I suppose this is a soap and anything can happen 😆
I was thinking, Meena is gonna kill Andrea so Millie will be parent less and Jamie is gonna come back for Millie!

I was thinking, Meena is gonna kill Andrea so Millie will be parent less and Jamie is gonna come back for Millie!
I think the killing off the mum trope is so over used in Emmerdale, aren’t half the children motherless by now? April, Heath and Cathy, Samson?

I think the killing off the mum trope is so over used in Emmerdale, aren’t half the children motherless by now? April, Heath and Cathy, Samson?
true when you put it like that 😅 I just have a feeling it’s gonna be Andrea cos she’s pregnant in real life

true when you put it like that 😅 I just have a feeling it’s gonna be Andrea cos she’s pregnant in real life
Yeah and the character doesn't really bring anything to the show other than arguing with Kim. Also I think they put her with Charles to have an excuse for meena to kill her off

Reactions: 8
I can never work out if I like Andrea, too wishy washy as a whole, with her personality changing weekly to fit into the plot.

The actress has done her best with all the crappy storylines thrown her way, but, I can understand her wanting to leave.

Reactions: 4
I came to this thread to find out what you all thought of David singing around the campfire towards the end of last week as I found it horrifying but no one has even mentioned it! Now I feel like I imagined it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I came to this thread to find out what you all thought of David singing around the campfire towards the end of last week as I found it horrifying but no one has even mentioned it! Now I feel like I imagined it.
It is on youtube. I thought we were going to get all 13 minutes of it when he started singing. :ROFLMAO: I read somewhere he taught himself to play during lockdown.
9mins. 30

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think we all mentally blocked that out as your post just reminded me of it!

Ooooh, it was terrible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes I was born and lived quite near there for years hence my reference to Wakkey (Wakefield) where they still dress like that - next to nowt on on a cold Saturday night in Yorkshire (like many cities these days)
I would've probably been your neighbour back in the day.

• Haha
What happened please 😱 missed it.... bloody phone rang, Just heard scream
David, Victoria, Charles & Manpreet were on a rope bridge. Charles says that there is only meant to be 2 at a time and then next thing you know the bridge gives way

it looks as though Charles & Manpreet fell into the river and David & Victoria are clinging onto the bridge

David, Victoria, Charles & Manpreet were on a rope bridge. Charles says that there is only meant to be 2 at a time and then next thing you know the bridge gives way

it looks as though Charles & Manpreet fell into the river and David & Victoria are clinging onto the bridge
Thank you ! Missed all that! Sounds good 👍

David's singing may be the only thing to send shivers down our spines this week!
The acting so far has just been comical.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.