Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont even know why I am going to bother typing this because it's emmerdale and nothing makes sense and I don't even watch properly now it's just background noise so i may have missed something but here goes anyway ....

Why is meena not at work? She's just been in ibiza for god knows how long, but managed to go into work for enough time to switch David's pain killers (I'm guessing that's where they're from) but now keeping guard 24 hours a day.
(Jacob can piss of too)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Dont even know why I am going to bother typing this because it's emmerdale and nothing makes sense and I don't even watch properly now it's just background noise so i may have missed something but here goes anyway ....

Why is meena not at work? She's just been in ibiza for god knows how long, but managed to go into work for enough time to switch David's pain killers (I'm guessing that's where they're from) but now keeping guard 24 hours a day.
(Jacob can piss of too)
She has more 'time off' apparently. It's ludicrous 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4

(Jacob can piss of too)
She's not working at the surgery by magically getting a 'few more weeks off'. Her doctor sister is currently still in Ibiza, so not working at the surgery, whilst the other doctor is spending time in a back garden, again, not working at the surgery.

Wendy, the unqualified nurse, is the villager's only hope!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope the Meena thing is over soon, I can't stand her swanning about being hostile and sinister and nobody giving it a second thought 🤦‍♀️ you just know when it all comes out Jacob etc will be shocked like she isn't doing everything short of breaking the fourth wall and cackling directly to camera...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hope the Meena thing is over soon, I can't stand her swanning about being hostile and sinister and nobody giving it a second thought 🤦‍♀️ you just know when it all comes out Jacob etc will be shocked like she isn't doing everything short of breaking the fourth wall and cackling directly to camera...
Ergh, we'll get his sad mopey face with quivering lip all week long.

Jacob is my least favourite character, I hate how everyone panders to him. Most recent example, assuming he can just become an intern at a hospital and treat patients. Did he even pass his GCSEs?!

Reactions: 8
Ergh, we'll get his sad mopey face with quivering lip all week long.

Jacob is my least favourite character, I hate how everyone panders to him. Most recent example, assuming he can just become an intern at a hospital and treat patients. Did he even pass his GCSEs?!
What pisses me off is the way he acts like he’s soooo grown up and knows the ins and outs of the badgers ass of life 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do I watch this night after night 😫😫 can't pull myself away but it's so boring. Anyone got any good spoilers coming up

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I CANNOT STAND Dianne 😤😤😤 Her acting is absymal, she's not funny, the slow speed and tone of her voice...

I don't understand why a pointless character like her has had such huge screen time recently. Hopefully it'll be bon voyage to her soon 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I CANNOT STAND Dianne 😤😤😤 Her acting is absymal, she's not funny, the slow speed and tone of her voice...

I don't understand why a pointless character like her has had such huge screen time recently. Hopefully it'll be bon voyage to her soon 🖕
Its because she's leaving

Reactions: 2

Such a better character in the classic episodes.

Bet Ethan's mother is regretting coming back to that whiny twit too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
As others have said it’s pretty tit at the moment
Oh how I prayed Ethans mum would have said “ oh piss off then” to him
we never see this stuff on Long Lost Families do we

Meena she’s not villanelle please make it stop
she’s not amusing or scary she’s just annoying
is this what producers want for us to be annoyed every time her stupid face appears? because if it is it’s working

Diane urgh I know she’s leaving , can she leave a bit faster please 🙏

Most of the time it’s on in the background whilst I look at tattle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Such a better character in the classic episodes.

Bet Ethan's mother is regretting coming back to that whiny twit too.
Omg he is the moaniest moan! Has there been a scene ever when he's not moaning about something?
Cannot stand him. Get rid asap.
Did I mention he is a bleeping moan??

• Haha
Omg he is the moaniest moan! Has there been a scene ever when he's not moaning about something?
Cannot stand him. Get rid asap.
Did I mention he is a bleeping moan??
And what does he actually do apart from stomp round the village with his big coat on 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
And what does he actually do apart from stomp round the village with his big coat on 🤷‍♀️
He’s a lawyer don’t you know…lol!

Ref Victoria’s lips, I hadn’t paid any attention before but I looked last night and think she has - they were smoothed out with no lines which is like the effect filler has.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.