Emmerdale #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably bring Malone with him! ๐Ÿคฃ
I'm calling it now, it'll be a stormy night and Gabby will finally give birth, Jamie will snatch the baby, chaos ensues, Kim Tate does that ugly sneer face, everyone else stands about like morons, whilst Chas and Rhona shout at anyone male. Dawn magically finds Jamie and sprog at cricket hut.

ETA: of course the baby will be named Ashley.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
They better not turn him into more of a raging phsycho , I'm still pissed off at the way he treat belle and Andrea. Yeah he may have still cheated but they just totally changed his personality

Reactions: 3
Noah being his usual creepy self, can't they get him a girlfriend so he can finally get his leg over and start behaving normally (hopefully)๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Harriet asking to move back in her own house ๐Ÿคฃ why would will want to move up there on Malones grave

Also why is everyone going on about gabby phoning Jamie, not her fault he answered her call while driving

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Catching up on emmerdale, I thought Liam was acting dodgy because he was going to get a vasectomy not plant some flowers! I missed where he was planting them though, anyone catch it?

Catching up on emmerdale, I thought Liam was acting dodgy because he was going to get a vasectomy not plant some flowers! I missed where he was planting them though, anyone catch it?
He was at the house where he lived with his previous wife and he was talking to his deceased daughter.

Reactions: 1
Praise be! Harriet is back from.........๐Ÿค”Well, back from somewhere.๐Ÿ˜
Harriet is back for one episode and I dislike her!!! She's so mardy and huffy.

Dawn as well likes to play professional victim at any cost. Could not stand any of her 'me me me' scenes.

Reactions: 3
He was at the house where he lived with his previous wife and he was talking to his deceased daughter.
I wonder when do the current owners of the house ever look in their garden and notice itโ€™s all being done over ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their trailers are always brilliantly done. Just a shame they don't put the same effort into the programme itself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.