emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s sucking in like hell as always in the first clip as usual but wow, the vast majority of people commenting are not happy, and understandably so. I don’t think she’s any more toned or muscly from working out, she’s just shrunk into an even smaller version of how she was before

Reactions: 2
did Jasmine and her fall out? I stopped watching her
I don’t think they fell out but I expect when Jasmine moved to London they drifted apart. Emma seems to need someone living in her pocket which Jasmine did for a while - those kind of intense friendships are usually difficult to maintain.

I don’t think they fell out but I expect when Jasmine moved to London they drifted apart. Emma seems to need someone living in her pocket which Jasmine did for a while - those kind of intense friendships are usually difficult to maintain.
Jasmine also stopped working for Emma. I can imagine it was very intense having an eating disorder forced upon your personal and working life

Reactions: 1
Its honestly so scary that there are so many women like Emma out there charging people for health and fitness advice when they’re suffering with eating disorders

And she’s making a mint! Bonkers!
I think more and more people are waking up to the fact that a lot of what these fitness influencers spout is so unhealthy for you. Hence more people are doing gentler forms of exercise like pilates and walks rather than killing themselves in the gym 6x a week (this just reminded me of Emma crying because she was too ill to go to the gym 😫). But yeah basically people are realising that doing exercise that actually feels good and eating in an unrestricted way is much better than what people like Emma have been telling us for years. Like all these sugar free flavour drops she uses, low fat versions, sugar free etc - all of this is much worse than the real thing. Rant over

She’s deleted the comments on that post ! And made it so you can’t comment too. Silly witch

She’s deleted the comments on that post ! And made it so you can’t comment too. Silly witch
Weird she has left it up when it serves absolutely no one but herself? It’s the act of a deranged person.

she makes me cringe a little how the way she moves around is so preemptive and like she’s being filmed… oh wait… she films every last detail of her life, but why then can’t she just act natural?

Weird she has left it up when it serves absolutely no one but herself? It’s the act of a deranged person.

she makes me cringe a little how the way she moves around is so preemptive and like she’s being filmed… oh wait… she films every last detail of her life, but why then can’t she just act natural?
omg yes I get what you mean by the way she moves! I unfollowed a couple weeks ago and it's honestly been great not having her pop up on my feed or stories. I couldn't watch another staged video of her cooking and 'dancing'. She is the most stiff cringe person I've ever seen online. Reminds me of this meme
1714049423406.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why would you go for a run wearing only a sports bra when it’s about 10° 🙄 note her sister behind is actually dressed sensibly but no, Emma has to be extra as always

Why would you go for a run wearing only a sports bra when it’s about 10° 🙄 note her sister behind is actually dressed sensibly but no, Emma has to be extra as always
And she’d be the first person straight on social media complaining that a random man made a comment about her when she run past. Despite her being out pretty much in her bra
(Not that I condone the comments or think that makes it okay or an excuse for them)

Reactions: 3
She always has to have her belly on show. Don’t think I’ve ever seen her not in a sports bra or cropped top - not even in freezing cold temperatures

Who was it who called it that she was going to start running next?? She is the biggest exhibitionist I’ve ever seen. You wouldn’t walk through the street in a bra so why would she think that shoddy excuse of a sports bra is ok? In her mind she will be thinking about herself but she doesn’t think about other people…kids! My girl is 10 and very easily influenced about trying to look older. If she wanted to go out in just a bikini top I would be horrified. she’s embarrassing, no wonder her sister runs behind her trying to hide 🤣