emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she's always got a full face of make up on and is wearing little to nothing in all these crying videos which makes me think she's purposely dolled herself up with the intention of filming herself crying.

Reactions: 2
Whoever did her boobs honestly hates her. They’re so pointy. They aren’t the right shape for her body at all she needs to re do them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whoever did her boobs honestly hates her. They’re so pointy. They aren’t the right shape for her body at all she needs to re do them
When she had them done there was an issue with the size they’d planned and what would actually fit so I think it was a bit of making the best out of a bad scenario for the surgery.

I find it very strange how all of a sudden she cannot hack weight training sessions?? I have a theory that she doesn't want to lift heavy weights anymore because of the muscle gain and she won't be as tiny a version of herself. She's now doing these Barre workouts, cardio style classes or just light DM workouts instead. Which is what she's spent years dissuading people from.

Yeah she's probably slipped into an eating disorder and now wants to be teeny tiny. Although lets not forget this is her business, she might use herself as a case study to attract those who have lost the love for weight training or feel too intimidated to lift weights by saying 'oh I didn't lift weights for ages, but now I feel confident again and so can you if you buy my coaching package'.

Yeah she's probably slipped into an eating disorder and now wants to be teeny tiny. Although lets not forget this is her business, she might use herself as a case study to attract those who have lost the love for weight training or feel too intimidated to lift weights by saying 'oh I didn't lift weights for ages, but now I feel confident again and so can you if you buy my coaching package'.
Her using herself as part of her business was my key thought tbh - very common for influencers to lead their followers in this way….

This girl is a walking eating disorder. 3 pancakes with 6x blueberries and 3x raspberries and she is putting that in the “this looks unhealthy” box?? And I can guarantee that ice cream was instead of an actual lunch!

I assume some people do genuinely struggle with eating and eating disorders but some people like Emma make it their whole personality and social media posts. I don’t mean to downplay what she and others go through, but I assume some of it is exaggerated purely for engagement and for people to tell her how amazing she is doing.

Reactions: 2
I assume some people do genuinely struggle with eating and eating disorders but some people like Emma make it their whole personality and social media posts. I don’t mean to downplay what she and others go through, but I assume some of it is exaggerated purely for engagement and for people to tell her how amazing she is doing.
A huge element of a (restrictive) eating disorder is competition and need for validation. Which is why ED twitter/X is so bleeping toxic and you get websites filled with teenagers egging each other on to see who can reach the bottom first. Unfortunately there are absolutely pockets of this on Instagram and other social media sites.

All her cake making ingredients are either reduced fat, 0% fat or a substitute of the real thing e.g stevia. Just eat a normal cake, if you’re scared of fatty ingredients just don’t bother.

All her cake making ingredients are either reduced fat, 0% fat or a substitute of the real thing e.g stevia. Just eat a normal cake, if you’re scared of fatty ingredients just don’t bother.
Also her acting is getting worse - her latest story when she spills the stuff from the packet has me cringing.. and can she tie the damn hair up when she’s baking?!

So cringe! The hair is disgusting, it will practically hang into the toilet when she goes so having it falling over the food prep area is just vile 🤮 but of course, looks come first! Emma’s one and only priority in life

After having to endure all her crying because she hasn’t been able to go to the gym and lift heavy weights I think she’s on the skinny figure pilates/barre bandwagon now and trying to create bodyweight/band workouts for her app. Just shows how fickle all these influencers are as they just do what’s fashionable at the time

Reactions: 3
After having to endure all her crying because she hasn’t been able to go to the gym and lift heavy weights I think she’s on the skinny figure pilates/barre bandwagon now and trying to create bodyweight/band workouts for her app. Just shows how fickle all these influencers are as they just do what’s fashionable at the time
100% !! I bet she'll get on the running bandwagon next ...

This LED mask looks terrifying, good job I don’t have a boyfriend.

everything is always boyfriend related. For someone who doesn’t want a boyfriend she doesn’t half go on about them much