emmafituk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see right through this “inflammation” stuff as just a relapse in her eating disorder. I don’t envy her, regardless of whether she has or hasnt relapsed, it must be very difficult having recovered from an ED and your job is about transformations and health and fitness. I don’t think it can truly go away when you’re surrounded by it.

Reactions: 2
100% copy of Millie's app.

I feel like she's trying to morph into the clean girl aesthetic - almost like Pilates with Bryony vibes (who I'm not a fan of) but her brand screams class whereas Empower is all about bright pink and fakeaways, tiny skirts and begging for a boyfriend.

Fitness influencers such as Emma and Courtney Black who did well when the 'in thing' was to weight train 7 days a week and track every single thing that went into your body have come to the realization that people just don't buy into that anymore so are doing anything possible to stay relevant.

have to laugh at her saying Empower is 'evolving' as a brand when all she did was change the colour scheme and font. I used Empower and had her as a trainer. She preaches on her insta about getting girls to eat as much as possible but she kept decreasing my cals. I told her I was going on a holiday but I was happy with all the weight I lost but she dropped my cals again to only 1450 to get me 'in shape for hols'. I was already struggling with the 1550 she had me on, was getting migraines, no energy, etc. But she kept telling me to up my weights in the gym I was like I literally cant I've nothing in the tank! I kept getting sick cause my body was not being fueled. 1450 cals when I was 60kg and 5ft6 and walk 12k steps a day and gym 5 days a week is not it

• Wow
Reactions: 4
have to laugh at her saying Empower is 'evolving' as a brand when all she did was change the colour scheme and font. I used Empower and had her as a trainer. She preaches on her insta about getting girls to eat as much as possible but she kept decreasing my cals. I told her I was going on a holiday but I was happy with all the weight I lost but she dropped my cals again to only 1450 to get me 'in shape for hols'. I was already struggling with the 1550 she had me on, was getting migraines, no energy, etc. But she kept telling me to up my weights in the gym I was like I literally cant I've nothing in the tank! I kept getting sick cause my body was not being fueled. 1450 cals when I was 60kg and 5ft6 and walk 12k steps a day and gym 5 days a week is not it
Wow, just shows its all a front for Instagram. I don't think she has much knowledge on health and fitness anyway. She's just one of those 'eat as little as possible and train hard everyday' type of girls. Nothing wrong with it but she shouldn't be preaching or giving advice to others.

Reactions: 1
That’s so bad! These girls are so dangerous to the fitness industry especially when they actually have no idea what they’re talking about!!

Wow, what a hypocrite. Wasn’t she the one pushing processed flavour drops and protein bars herself?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can vouch for this. I used to have her as a coach and so many of her recipes had protein powder, flavour drops, chocolate spreads, biscoff and it was always low fat dairy. I’m not against those foods as they can all be in moderation and I don’t like to label foods as good or bad but don’t make out you’re anti those foods or demonise them when as a coach you were putting those exact foods you’re hating on into peoples meal plans.

she also had a code for myprotein so was pushing all those processed protein products for her own gain.

Reactions: 3
Her aesthetic has changed now, it’s skinny skinny. Thigh gaps. All the rage. Who remembers heroin chic!

Even Kim Kardashian’s skimmed down

The latest post really worries me as I think she actually looked healthier before and I actually think she’s lying to her followers and herself in the caption 🙈

She’s defo lying. Look at that before and after pic she’s posted - when has she ever not had a sucked in, ribs poking out tummy? Never. So either all this time she’s been filtering her pics or breathing in or she’s proper stuck her belly out for this pic

what annoys me about the post is that she said she gained weight from being stressed, etc. Like no you 'gained weight' from eating and imo she was at a normal weight and looked healthy! Now she's trying to say she just de-stressed, stopped doing intense workouts, doing mostly BARRE and lost 7.5kg?! no gal you're starving yourself

What. The. duck. Is. This.
Emma - that’s your skin, love! Everyone has that whether they’re curvy or skinny. This is not only seriously highlighting how deep she is in her eating disorder but it’s just plain embarrassing! The comments are entertaining though. What an idiot lol

IMG_4681.jpeg

• Sad
I’d go far as to say with that body she’s being a complete bleep
So many people thinking the same thing judging by the comments on her latest post. She is tone deaf, knee deep in an eating disorder and I'm so glad Jasmine has escaped her toxicity.

Funnily enough no stories today. As someone who has gained a lot of weight in anorexia recovery and gone from underweight to a size 14 and struggling to be ok with my HEALTHY body, this is extremely damaging. She has no idea what real health actually is. Ironic considering she spouts about her own mental health yet posts tit like this to damage people who are trying to overcome genuine mental health issues

She’ll probably post again in a few days saying she’s been struggling mentally. Just waiting for the videos of her crying…