Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree. I don't think he'd of ended up killing him though had he never met her. I do believe she delivered the fatal blows considering he was at the shop at the time
What do you think?

Reactions: 3
At the start I did wonder if maybe TH hadn't been the violent one and more had sat back and allowed it to happen but as the evidence comes out I think up until June TH has been the main aggressor in terms of physical violence. He looks like such a weasel, the "nice guy" they talk about on reddit. Nothing to him, nothing about him that's special, no particular talent or gift.
is there a Reddit sub in Arthur?

is there a Reddit sub in Arthur?
Not that I've seen.

I agree. I don't think he'd of ended up killing him though had he never met her. I do believe she delivered the fatal blows considering he was at the shop at the time
What do you think?
It's without a doubt ET delivered the final act but a part of me thinks TH was hoping if he neglected him enough he would just end up dying and life could go on with his "new family" the spinelessness oozes from him.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What do you think?
I think he tried to escape out the door in fear of his own life and she grabbed him and threw him head first into the concrete floor. I think more stuff will come out about Tustin once the trial ends, I don't think this is the first evil act she's done, going by what she says on the stand she seems like someone who lies and manipulates her way through life

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Reading the trial now. The hairdressers partner is giving evidence - this is just horrific and demonstrates what is wrong with our society -

Asked again to describe Arthur's appearance Mr Jarman says: "Overall, generally malnourished. His face was a little bit gaunt. He basically looked like a poor little kid who was broken really."

"I'm just a parent of my own kids in my house. However other people choose to discipline their kids, I may not agree or disagree, I'm not one to make assumptions how people should discipline their kids. It's not my place to say."

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Reading the trial now. The hairdressers partner is giving evidence - this is just horrific and demonstrates what is wrong with our society -

Asked again to describe Arthur's appearance Mr Jarman says: "Overall, generally malnourished. His face was a little bit gaunt. He basically looked like a poor little kid who was broken really."

"I'm just a parent of my own kids in my house. However other people choose to discipline their kids, I may not agree or disagree, I'm not one to make assumptions how people should discipline their kids. It's not my place to say."
I hated this part, the partner TJ talking about how Arthur had to be reassured that he wasn’t going to hurt him and then begged for water but was too weak to hold the cup himself.

ah man, it makes me well up to think of how he was aware that the way he was being treated was unjust and brutal.

They also said that the hairdressers kid ran in from the garden with a football and Arthur moved towards him wanting to play and TH said something like, “if you move again I’ll rip your head off and play football with it” - imagine saying that to anyone let alone a 6 year old. They both need the death sentence.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I hated this part, the partner TJ talking about how Arthur had to be reassured that he wasn’t going to hurt him and then begged for water but was too weak to hold the cup himself.

ah man, it makes me well up to think of how he was aware that the way he was being treated was unjust and brutal.

They also said that the hairdressers kid ran in from the garden with a football and Arthur moved towards him wanting to play and TH said something like, “if you move again I’ll rip your head off and play football with it” - imagine saying that to anyone let alone a 6 year old. They both need the death sentence.
Poor poor kid. My heart just breaks that kids are still going through this tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know the timeline if when they met etc alongside lockdown? His teacher was mentioned saying nothing seemed unusual but it was also noted he had dirt under his nails and thick plaque on his teeth. I’m not saying it’s the teachers fault but as a teacher myself you notice the children who flinch, seem hungry or are scruffy? Maybe it was in lockdown but his schooling hasn’t been mentioned.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know the timeline if when they met etc alongside lockdown? His teacher was mentioned saying nothing seemed unusual but it was also noted he had dirt under his nails and thick plaque on his teeth. I’m not saying it’s the teachers fault but as a teacher myself you notice the children who flinch, seem hungry or are scruffy? Maybe it was in lockdown but his schooling hasn’t been mentioned.
I’ve just been making my way through and I think he lived with the grandparents until April 2020 and then they moved in with ET. I’m sure I read his school had reopened at one point but he didn’t return?

Reactions: 6
I’ve just been making my way through and I think he lived with the grandparents until April 2020 and then they moved in with ET. I’m sure I read his school had reopened at one point but he didn’t return?
Oh dear, a concern within itself

Reactions: 1
Oh dear, a concern within itself
His teacher etc all said he was fine, bright and presenting as a normal child but then lockdown happened and he never went back. It was said that he was really missing friends and excited to go back to school, probably for respite, but ET said that he couldn’t go back in case he “lied to teachers and said they’d been abusing him”.
She needs a life means life sentence because it’s all so thought out and sadistic. Proper torture mentally and physically.
Imagine going out as a 6 year old and seeing your Dad hold hands with a woman and her kids but you’re made to walk behind them because they tell you they’re ashamed of you. Harrowing, heart breaking stuff.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
His teacher etc all said he was fine, bright and presenting as a normal child but then lockdown happened and he never went back. It was said that he was really missing friends and excited to go back to school, probably for respite, but ET said that he couldn’t go back in case he “lied to teachers and said they’d been abusing him”.
She needs a life means life sentence because it’s all so thought out and sadistic. Proper torture mentally and physically.
Imagine going out as a 6 year old and seeing your Dad hold hands with a woman and her kids but you’re made to walk behind them because they tell you they’re ashamed of you. Harrowing, heart breaking stuff.
Tragic. Don’t know why this case strikes a cord with me, ET sounds actually mad? Accepting in court the footage is indeed awful but abused the boy to the point of death in reality. Wonder if the dad will also get torn into on the stand

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'm just at the part where it states there was allegations of his biological mother abusing Arthur too - punching Arthur in the stomach, throwing wine in his face, feeding him cereal three times a day or getting him up in the middle of the night to walk around the park. This poor child must have thought any woman was evil. I do wonder if it shows a predisposition to his father 'choosing' these dominant type woman?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
OMG! Gets worse, putting aside what she was accused of which was nothing to do with Arthur, I hoped she at least was otherwise good to him. Poor little more! 😐😦😭

• Sad
I think it was said that originally they'd had trouble with neighbours, hence the CCTV. But also potentially for ET to record Arthur's 'behaviour' / cover her own back.
Or re-live his suffering. So many of these creeps record their dirty deeds and the child’s torment so they can recall it, much like serial killers taking momentos and re-visiting the scene of the crime. Thank goodness they do, as a picture is worth a thousand words in court, and a video worth a billion.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I'm just at the part where it states there was allegations of his biological mother abusing Arthur too - punching Arthur in the stomach, throwing wine in his face, feeding him cereal three times a day or getting him up in the middle of the night to walk around the park. This poor child must have thought any woman was evil. I do wonder if it shows a predisposition to his father 'choosing' these dominant type woman?
I must be reading somewhere else, where is this please?

I must be reading somewhere else, where is this please?
It’s In Tustin’s interviews and she said it on the stand too. If I remember correctly, though, this wasn’t confirmed by anyone else. Also, given that she left Arthur’s life at least 1.5 years prior , would Arthur really remember that to tell ET and as a 4 year old then how would he know what wine was etc? I thought it might be lies and a way of ET normalising her abuse. Just my a thought tho and no evidene to back it up.

Reactions: 8

I personally didn't believe this part as so far it's only came from Tustin. Also the part where she says TH wanted to put Arthur up for adoption
She was 100% pushing that as in texts she says to TH "I want you but not him" and he replies "it's both or none" or words to that effect. It's clear he actively pacified ET yet here he is saying it has to be them both

Reactions: 3
I personally didn't believe this part as so far it's only came from Tustin. Also the part where she says TH wanted to put Arthur up for adoption
She was 100% pushing that as in texts she says to TH "I want you but not him" and he replies "it's both or none" or words to that effect. It's clear he actively pacified ET yet here he is saying it has to be them both
Ah ok, I didn't realise it was her allegation.

Just shows the times we're still stuck in - a social worker advising on the use of a 'thinking chair' equivalent to the Childs age (3 minutes for 3 years old etc) as recently as 2018. Doesn't bare thinking about.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.