Emma Tustin and Thomas Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was said that originally they'd had trouble with neighbours, hence the CCTV. But also potentially for ET to record Arthur's 'behaviour' / cover her own back.
Which seems strange as it’s actually caught her in the act? There are references to cctv from the living room and the hallway too? 🧐

Reactions: 1
there was one camera in the living room, presumably you could kind of see out into the hallway and you could see who was in the hallway depending on who walked through the living room. Strikes me as such a bizarre thing to have in your house when your house is so dysfunctional. Or maybe becase it was so dysfunctional that was why they had CCTV, a way to blame certain people for certain things

Reactions: 12
Against my better judgement I started reading Arthur's trial notes.

How the hell did it go downhill so quickly for the Dad?? From being what seemed a happy family (albeit with a tragedy involving the mother), to threatening to 'throw him out' in texts - how do you go from one to the other so quickly?!

• Sad
Reactions: 15

How the hell did it go downhill so quickly for the Dad?? From being what seemed a happy family (albeit with a tragedy involving the mother), to threatening to 'throw him out' in texts - how do you go from one to the other so quickly?!
Is that on the Birmingham news link or somewhere else online?

The dad Seemed equally as abusive towards little Arthur, he really had no hope. Sorry if this is a stupid question but do people believe Arthur’s behaviour was as bad as ET made out or am I naïve to her lies?

Reactions: 8

The dad Seemed equally as abusive towards little Arthur, he really had no hope. Sorry if this is a stupid question but do people believe Arthur’s behaviour was as bad as ET made out or am I naïve to her lies?
Yes on the Birmingham news link, back to the very beginning. Everything all seems very normal until he met ET and then all of a sudden the dad is sending messages like 'end him' - it seems to have escalated extremely quickly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

From the grandmother's and school's version of events, it sounds like he had been thriving and there were no behaviour concerns. Given that he was spending 14 hours a day standing in isolation, you'd have to expect his behaviour would deteriorate out of pure desperation.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
That poor boy to be at an age where he knows that how he is being treated is so so wrong, calling out that he wants to go to his Nanny's. God that must have killed her to know that.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Some humans are the devil in disguise, and these two certainly are!

That poor boy to be at an age where he knows that how he is being treated is so so wrong, calling out that he wants to go to his Nanny's. God that must have killed her to know that.
Why couldn't she have got him? Is it because it's up to his dad? You'd think they'd be happy for him to go with her then as they didn't like him and as she said it was out of sight out of mind (her speaking of why she made him stand in the porch for 14 hours ever day) . Barbaric animal!!

I don't believe it no, anything to save her a**! Even if it was, he's a bleeping 6 year old! Yes they act up sometimes, does not WARRANT this behaviour even so. To think she can come out with these poor excuses to justify.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The dad was equally if not more abusive to Arthur I believe - I think he even admitted he went too far with discipline. Clearly as that evil ET got more and more fed up with Arthur his discipline turned into abuse. That poor boy. I’ve been reading both Star and Arthur’s live trial notes and I can’t stop thinking about them, it’s taken over my waking thoughts. I’m so upset that some children have to suffer so much at the hands of those supposed to love and protect them

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Her. ET. Funny how her initial spells ET. Damn right, this is no human!

But it was her, her influence. He only turned on him when he got with her, before he was a normal loving father to Arthur. For whatever reason, she didn't like him. His dad should be ashamed. If only he didn't meet ET (online no less) ,so good at hiding her monstrous ways through online initially.

Reactions: 8
Her. ET. Funny how her initial spells ET. Damn right, this is no human!

But it was her, her influence. He only turned on him when he got with her, before he was a normal loving father to Arthur. For whatever reason, she didn't like him. His dad should be ashamed. If only he didn't meet ET (online no less) ,so good at hiding her monstrous ways through online initially.
I agree with this. Witnesses have said he was very easily influenced or words to that effect. Plus the fact she was pregnant at the time of their arrests I think he agreed to take the blame so the child wouldn't be adopted with her being inside

Reactions: 11
I agree with this. Witnesses have said he was very easily influenced or words to that effect. Plus the fact she was pregnant at the time of their arrests I think he agreed to take the blame so the child wouldn't be adopted with her being inside
Oh thanks, I never knew this. So has the baby gone into care/been adopted?

The baby was aborted at 21wks. She said the other day on the stand
Thanks. I've read the DM articles, seems they have missed a few bits off. Will check the Birmingham articles. But I'm neither against or pro, as tbh it does depend on individual circumstances for people but in this case, it's a good thing. Imagine these two as your parents!! 😳

Reactions: 9
Imagine the day someone could walk in to your house and turn you against your own kids? Never.
Especially someone who didn't even have custody of her own 2 children. She also rang her ex and told him TH hit her own son.. And the alarm bells still didn't ring for him

Thanks. I've read the DM articles, seems they have missed a few bits off. Will check the Birmingham articles. But I'm neither against or pro, as tbh it does depend on individual circumstances for people but in this case, it's a good thing. Imagine these two as your parents!! 😳
She said that she had the abortion in custody because she had expected to miscarriage anyway, which is weird, if you didn’t want the baby for whatever reason, surely you’d have an abortion as soon as you knew you didn’t want it - not wait around for the chance of a miscarriage?

Especially someone who didn't even have custody of her own 2 children. She also rang her ex and told him TH hit her own son.. And the alarm bells still didn't ring for him
Four children, she has four children of her own and then treated Arthur like this. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 11
At the start I did wonder if maybe TH hadn't been the violent one and more had sat back and allowed it to happen but as the evidence comes out I think up until June TH has been the main aggressor in terms of physical violence. He looks like such a weasel, the "nice guy" they talk about on reddit. Nothing to him, nothing about him that's special, no particular talent or gift.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.