Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's just getting rid of all she doesn't know. Silly cow she is. Hope she puts a tit ton of weight on with her disastrous calorie counting and I hope she moves in with her brother and finds out how hard life is with bills to pay.

Reactions: 5
She’s changed her name again on her personal account Nutella something now 🤦🏻‍♀️

Hahaha thick as pig tit this one.

She's obviously trying to lose us lol and I'd bet she's read here!

Reactions: 3
Hahaha thick as pig tit this one.

She's obviously trying to lose us lol and I'd bet she's read here!
Im now 100% convinced she has. Even sadder she has read all that is written here and still can’t see that social media is really bad for her

Reactions: 1
She’s shaking off tattlers instead of thinking about changing her attitude

Exactly as a twelve year old would do

She's just showing her immaturity. Emma, go get your head tested. And stay off social media. People only follow you because you're nuts and it's entertaining. However now it's just become boring and childish. Grow up you imbocile.

Deffo reads here then! I like a challenge! Perhaps if she has to change it too many times she might just stay off it and do her health some good!

Reactions: 2
I’m following so many slimming accounts as I want to drop 3 Dress sizes - she’s been unfollowed!!!! No inspiration from her!

Honestly Emma if you do read here, get some help. You’re 27 and you act like you’re in year 9. The Disney obsession isn’t cute. The random iceberg-lettuce filled meals are not inspirational. You work part time, so go and do a cookery class and learn how to cook

While you’re at it, expand your horizons. Move out of your dads and live a bit. Do something other than “ahmargodddgyyyyssss” into your phone. No, we don’t want to see the ninety bazillion fibre one bar boxes. No, your steps aren’t inspirational and your calorie counting is ridiculous.

Stop stuffing down McDonald’s and grow up!

Reactions: 17
This douchebag is under creamandnutella kinda fitting for her disgusting diet. Hoping next time she resurfaces with a public Instagram she's 20 stone! Immature sad twit. duck off to lala land Emma, take your weird brother/boyfriend with you. Grow up and get a life ya pathetic child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And then she will probably take a break from social media for the sake of her mental health. Possibly delete her account and start a new one. And when she comes back she will have gained another stone. But it’s all about making memories and having fun guys xx

It makes me sad the only possible things she seems to do for fun revolve around food.
Guys I called it😂😂 shall we take bets on when she comes back? I’m going to give her a week!