Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s really beginning to grind my gears big time at the minute. She is spouting utter crap on her stories, her ideas about weightloss are all wrong and she’s wanting to change her name...again! I suspect 99% of her followers are there to watch the inevitable car-crash. I certainly am.
Only reason I follow her is to watch the tit show that is her life. This morning she is very worried and anxious because her new bottle is making her wee more and she just hates public toilets.. get a grip love 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The girls a lost cause !! She’s one of the most frustrating people I’ve ever come across. I couldn’t bare to message her as I would end up ripping her a new hole then I would actually feel bad for telling her a few home truths. Be like kicking a puppy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The girls a lost cause !! She’s one of the most frustrating people I’ve ever come across. I couldn’t bare to message her as I would end up ripping her a new hole then I would actually feel bad for telling her a few home truths. Be like kicking a puppy
I feel like she would stare blankly back at you anyway cos I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING that gets through to her. She’s just living in cloud cuckoo land and all we can do is sit and watch her slowly descend further into madness and a cloud of protein powder dust.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve actually been thinking that maybe she’s just incredibly spoilt and that’s the reason she behaves the way she does 🤷🏼‍♀️ she takes pleasure in material things, she’s extremely pampered and childlike and she’s unwilling to take criticism. I know her parents are split up so maybe they’ve indulged her out of guilt and that’s the reason she’s stuck in this little bubble

Reactions: 8
I feel like she would stare blankly back at you anyway cos I really don’t think there’s ANYTHING that gets through to her. She’s just living in cloud cuckoo land and all we can do is sit and watch her slowly descend further into madness and a cloud of protein powder dust.
A cloud of protein powder has actually killed me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are her reasons for only working part time? She doesn’t have kids and she’s not studying on the side so I don’t really understand

Reactions: 5
I personally think she is on esa and works part time and then gets money from that because how the hell she manages to spend money on all that random tit I do not know!

How can this girl work part time and still be able to afford all that powder crap plus the stuff from tk maxx at the end of January.

I need to get myself a job a Sainsbury’s

Reactions: 5
Her food choices are crazy to me 🤢
I used to tell my otherhalf that he ate like a child.. He clearly isn't anywhere near as bad as some!

Sainsbury's are one of the better paying supermarkets. They pay £9 or more an hour so if she's doing 16 hours a week she'll be coming out with almost £600 a month. She's got no outgoings, no rent or bills or anything so that's £600 a month to spend on crap from 'Oldi', protein she doesn't need and endless lunchboxes.

Reactions: 1
Does she do 16 hours though or 12? As part time at Sainsbury’s starts at 12 hours a week..

Does she do 16 hours though or 12? As part time at Sainsbury’s starts at 12 hours a week..
Good point I just assumed 16 cos she does 2 days. I suppose even 12 hours she'd have 400ish quid a month to blow. That's a lot more spends than I have left to spend on what I want a month. The difference is I'm not stuck acting like a 17 year old for the rest of my life

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember Sainsbury’s wouldn’t give her full time hours as her sickness was really high and she refuses to work on the tills as she said she’s partially deaf in one of her ears so struggles to hear the beeps when scanning the items and then her crippling anxiety she can’t talk to customers 🙄 This is the same girl who chats rambles to her Instagram for hours on end. She worked basically full time hours in December so she will be going extra crazy buying shite she doesn’t need !

• Haha
Good point I just assumed 16 cos she does 2 days. I suppose even 12 hours she'd have 400ish quid a month to blow. That's a lot more spends than I have left to spend on what I want a month. The difference is I'm not stuck acting like a 17 year old for the rest of my life
Because we’re saving for a house I live off £50 a week (after bills and food) and I manage fine. So having 400/600 a month is a lot of money when you literally eat and go to the cinema 😂 she doesn’t even buy nice clothes, she spends about a fiver in the charity shop

Reactions: 2
I vaguely remember Sainsbury’s wouldn’t give her full time hours as her sickness was really high and she refuses to work on the tills as she said she’s partially deaf in one of her ears so struggles to hear the beeps when scanning the items and then her crippling anxiety she can’t talk to customers 🙄 This is the same girl who chats rambles to her Instagram for hours on end. She worked basically full time hours in December so she will be going extra crazy buying shite she doesn’t need !
Her attendance for work is shocking tbf. She had off a few months for anxiety one year, then she was signed off for about 3 months after her gallstones operation. It was keyhole surgery and has a 2 week recovery time but she still moans about it now almost a year later. If I’d worked with her and was covering for her whilst she was off sick and had seen her in and out of the shops everyday and hula hooping all over Instagram I’d of been fuming. She never mentions any other friends either so don’t think she has any work friends. Apart from her boyfriend.

I feel like I should add that it’s mad that I know this much about her life but I just find her ridiculous and can’t unfollow her😂😂😂

• Haha
Her attendance for work is shocking tbf. She had off a few months for anxiety one year, then she was signed off for about 3 months after her gallstones operation. It was keyhole surgery and has a 2 week recovery time but she still moans about it now almost a year later. If I’d worked with her and was covering for her whilst she was off sick and had seen her in and out of the shops everyday and hula hooping all over Instagram I’d of been fuming. She never mentions any other friends either so don’t think she has any work friends. Apart from her boyfriend.

I feel like I should add that it’s mad that I know this much about her life but I just find her ridiculous and can’t unfollow her😂😂😂
Thanks shocking 3 months off for the keyhole surgery. I had 3 weeks off when I had mine removed and I had complications, an infection and spent a week in hospital!

That is kind of shocking lmao. I had my appendix out and was back to work in 3 weeks

Thanks shocking 3 months off for the keyhole surgery. I had 3 weeks off when I had mine removed and I had complications, an infection and spent a week in hospital!
I only had 4 weeks off work after I had heart surgery and then my artery tore! I was then back in the gym 3 days after being back in the gym! This girl is just to put it nicely PATHETIC!

• Wow