Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t seem to understand the idea of these protein shakes. Saying she only has 2 scoops instead of the 4 that make up a shake as it tastes ‘too sweet’, so it’s only 3.5syns. Problem is, by doing that she’s not having the right amount of protein and therefore they won’t fill her like they should?! You can’t only have half a meal replacement and expect it to still replace the meal? Please say if I’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick with these though, I’m not a shake person, I like my food to be solid 😂
She’s going to have it as well as her breakfast apparently 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she’s actually going to gain weight because she’s eating too many calories. Couldn’t make it up
Yep it’s insane it makes no sense.
A bowl of porridge of even a SW fry up would fill her up. I don’t get her! Is she too lazy to even cook some bacon and sausages for breakfast?

Yep it’s insane it makes no sense.
A bowl of porridge of even a SW fry up would fill her up. I don’t get her! Is she too lazy to even cook some bacon and sausages for breakfast?
I do SW and with work etc it’s hard to always be perfect. If I only worked one day a week I’d be 100% no excuses. Jesus Christ

Reactions: 2
I do SW and with work etc it’s hard to always be perfect. If I only worked one day a week I’d be 100% no excuses. Jesus Christ
Thats what I mean she has all the time in the world to prepare and cook and be on plan it’s insane!

how long until she has bulk ordered another 4 tubs of the protein pancakes because ‘omg the are so bleeping nice and only 174 calories. I can’t believe it!’ 😂😂

how long until she has bulk ordered another 4 tubs of the protein pancakes because ‘omg the are so bleeping nice and only 174 calories. I can’t believe it!’ 😂😂
Guarantee she will be in her way down to Superdrug to do this later on today/ tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A croissant, creme egg AND a protein shake - ffs. The only way she’s losing weight is when the shakes give her the shits

• Haha
Imagine working part time and having no kids and no outgoings you could slave away in a gym and become so fit!

• Haha
A croissant, creme egg AND a protein shake - ffs. The only way she’s losing weight is when the shakes give her the shits
We are sure she’s not posting that just to take the piss because she can’t be serious... why does she need the protein shake with the unhealthy sweet treats as a lunch?!! The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw this and came straight here to comment! Wtf lunch is that?! Why does she need protein shakes? I lift weights (heavy as I can go!) 3 times a week and I don’t need protein shakes. Is she bodybuilding?! If so she’s gonna need better nutrition than sugary carbs and a shake. She baffles me every single day.

Honestly CAN NOT with her! She has some serious issues with food/shakes/jumping on the next bandwagon. 🙄 If I remember rightly it wasnt even that long ago that she kept buying all the protein powders (from superdrug because they were so bleeping cheap 🙄) and she hoarded like a hundred packets of the cackow (cacao) powder that was on offer in Oldi! Which she was so super excited about 🙄 What has she done with it all? Sold it to her cat or what? Where did it all go??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That lunch - bleeping hell. I’m sure more snacks to follow soon as that sugar rush sure as hell won’t fill her up for long

Reactions: 1
That lunch has got to be a joke?
She can’t seriously be going to slimming world on Monday?

Reactions: 4
I hate how she says ‘hopefully’...... ‘hopefully I will stay on plan today’ it’s a good insight into her psychology, she clearly attributes success to being out of her control, therefore it’s a ‘hope’ rather than a ‘do’ because she is determined and is the master of her own destiny. This is one of the many reasons she is unsuccessful at dieting, for as long as she hopes that by some external force she is successful whilst hoarding junk food, she will never achieve her goal.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t seem to understand the idea of these protein shakes. Saying she only has 2 scoops instead of the 4 that make up a shake as it tastes ‘too sweet’, so it’s only 3.5syns. Problem is, by doing that she’s not having the right amount of protein and therefore they won’t fill her like they should?! You can’t only have half a meal replacement and expect it to still replace the meal? Please say if I’ve totally got the wrong end of the stick with these though, I’m not a shake person, I like my food to be solid 😂
She has absolutely no concept of nutrition or protein shakes/what they're used for. I count macros and do the 2 scoops instead of 4, but ONLY have them if I've not hit my protein macros through food... shes completely clueless and so easily influenced.

You're totally right though if shes using them on top of meals she'll be doubling up on calories for no reason, and if shes doing them as meal replacement and only using half she wont get full and end up eating tit.

And from the car crash of a lunch I've just seen shes eating the tit for lunch and the added protein shake calories. This girl never ceases to amaze me 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Pizzar omg best thing evarrr love my pancakes for breakfast soooo bleeping nice omg so bleeping amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 10