Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same and to be honest I just thought it meant someone daft/stupid and wasn’t offensive in anyway 😮😫
It’s people getting on their high horse again. It’s used here if your daft/smelly/unattractive etc. I’ve been told off before about it but too me it’s just not offensive like that

Reactions: 5
Have we heard anything recently about her agony pains? Also someone please teach this girl how to cook!! I swear she bought the pinch of nom cookbook the other week? Haven’t seen a single recipe from her! All she eats is ready meals and processed rubbish.

Reactions: 4
Have we heard anything recently about her agony pains? Also someone please teach this girl how to cook!! I swear she bought the pinch of nom cookbook the other week? Haven’t seen a single recipe from her! All she eats is ready meals and processed rubbish.
She hasn't mentioned agony pains in a long while but (not being funny) it's probably cos she's only really eaten junk recently! They used to come on from eating fruit/veg if i remember correctly 😬

• Haha
I’ve never been to a SW group but do they talk about nutrition? Like is it made clear to people that they don’t have to use all of their syns and do they educate on what’s empty calories (pink and whites...) and what’s actually useful for your body?

or does SW not really allow for that because what I do know is that you can eat a packet of Malteasers for 5 syns yet an avocado is 9 syns and one is completely nutritious and your body can use that fat and process it well and the other is very high in saturated fats and sugar that your body will do sweet FA with...
No education on nutrition. Just follow the plan. Last time I went to SW, the consultant was v clued up & educated on nutrition & passed this on in his meetings. Everyone loved him. SW didn’t like it & he was either sacked or made to leave.

Reactions: 2
No education on nutrition. Just follow the plan. Last time I went to SW, the consultant was v clued up & educated on nutrition & passed this on in his meetings. Everyone loved him. SW didn’t like it & he was either sacked or made to leave.
I suppose nutrition does equal big money for SW in the same way that pedalling certain products does!

ive just seen that Emma’s latest shopping IG story is a prime example. She’s excited over jelly pots which yes are low fat and calories but have zero nutritional value for your body 😂 it’s just frustrating to see!

Reactions: 1
I suppose nutrition does equal big money for SW in the same way that pedalling certain products does!

ive just seen that Emma’s latest shopping IG story is a prime example. She’s excited over jelly pots which yes are low fat and calories but have zero nutritional value for your body 😂 it’s just frustrating to see!
I find her v odd. Utterly obsessed with food. Unfortunately SW will only make this obsession worse. I’ve only started following her recently but she’s like a child hiding in her room, WTF?!

Have you seen the snacks for the cinema? Two chocolate bars, a pack of chicken and a punnet of blueberries. For a 2 hour film.
My head is spinning seeing that. There is no way anyone needs to be eating that amount during a film. Let alone anyone on a diet.
Its actually pissing me off. Shes getting followers by the bucket load off the back of some serious unhealthy eating issues 😡

Have you seen the snacks for the cinema? Two chocolate bars, a pack of chicken and a punnet of blueberries. For a 2 hour film.
My head is spinning seeing that. There is no way anyone needs to be eating that amount during a film. Let alone anyone on a diet.
Its actually pissing me off. Shes getting followers by the bucket load off the back of some serious unhealthy eating issues 😡
I don’t understand it. If you’re on a diet you would eat lunch before you go so you’re full or if you’re worried you might get hungry during the film take a packet of quavers or wotsits or something that is low calorie/low syn. Everything she does revolves around food. Also if I saw someone eating a pack of chicken slices in the cinema or a pack of blueberries I would be very confused 😂

It’s all well and good but those chicken slices stink, duck sitting next to her in the cinema lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SW has a huge amount of free foods but the idea of free food only works with a bit of common sense. Six jacket potatoes are ‘free’ and some will eat those sorts of quantities but there are 800-900 calories in that lot and when added to the rest of the daily intake, that’s a lot of calories. A lot of SW followers also ignore the one third speed rule, Emma being a prime example.
Yes, the girl isn’t the sharpest but she seems quite sweet and naive, no need for that awful word.

It’s people getting on their high horse again. It’s used here if your daft/smelly/unattractive etc. I’ve been told off before about it but too me it’s just not offensive like that
I don’t know if it’s my age or a regional thing but it’s very offensive. It’s a well known derogatory term for people with Down’s Syndrome. It seems you didn’t know this, but now you do, you can maybe think about not using it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if it’s my age or a regional thing but it’s very offensive. It’s a well known derogatory term for people with Down’s Syndrome. It seems you didn’t know this, but now you do, you can maybe think about not using it again.
It’s definitely not an age or regional thing, it literally derives from the word ‘mongolism’, I’ve already told them this above but they don’t seem to care because THEY don’t find it offensive. I’m assuming they don’t know anybody or give a damn about people with Downs Syndrome otherwise they wouldn’t be trying to excuse it! It doesn’t matter what it means in their town, it matters where it originated

Reactions: 7
It’s definitely not an age or regional thing, it literally derives from the word ‘mongolism’, I’ve already told them this above but they don’t seem to care because THEY don’t find it offensive. I’m assuming they don’t know anybody or give a damn about people with Downs Syndrome otherwise they wouldn’t be trying to excuse it! It doesn’t matter what it means in their town, it matters where it originated
A good friend has cerebral palsy, formerly known as spasticity. He grew up being called a “****” which was both hurtful and offensive. These awful insults should be a thing of the past.

Reactions: 1
Nope I’ll carry on because where I live it isn’t offensive.. as I’ve said

• Wow
Reactions: 6