Emma - Thebudgetingslimmer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys in January it will have been a whole year since she left the gram 😰
Don’t leave us hanging for a year Emma 😭

(Although guarantee she would come back and she’d annoy me within a month 🤣 but that’s our Emma for you 😆)

i feel like she has a secret account somewhere! she was sooo addicted to posting i dont believe she could quit completely🤔

Reactions: 4
Wish someone would find it 😢😢😢😢
I literally search everything I could think she would use, thishealthyblonde, emzielouise, emzweightloss, emzisgoingtooldi, emzgettingmystepsin, emzieboughtalltheproteinworldshakescausetheywerereduced, emzboughttendisneymugstoday, and absolutely nothing 😭

Gosh I miss her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I literally search everything I could think she would use, thishealthyblonde, emzielouise, emzweightloss, emzisgoingtooldi, emzgettingmystepsin, emzieboughtalltheproteinworldshakescausetheywerereduced, emzboughttendisneymugstoday, and absolutely nothing 😭

Gosh I miss her
Hahahaha same!! Emzlovesdisney, EmzandBen, Emznewhair, Emzstockpiling, Emzgoestothecinema

I so miss her stories and the way she used to speak. There was something so appealing about listening to her talk and pancake mix or fibre one bars or Disney films or how she felt way better after doing 10 000 steps.

Reactions: 2
I even went on to primark homes insta follow list and searched ‘emz’...
No luck 😔

• Haha
Everytime I get a notification for this thread my heart skips a beat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s been 7 hours and 15 days & 9 months since Emma took her Instagram away..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As much as I miss laughing at her crazy crazy rambling, working 6hours and week, stomach pains, primark Disney halls, ‘low calories treats’ McDonald’s & cinema dates....I’m so glad that she’s left social media. It clearly wasn’t good for her. I hope she’s in a better place and has grown up a little

Reactions: 7
As much as I miss laughing at her crazy crazy rambling, working 6hours and week, stomach pains, primark Disney halls, ‘low calories treats’ McDonald’s & cinema dates....I’m so glad that she’s left social media. It clearly wasn’t good for her. I hope she’s in a better place and has grown up a little
Agree, I just need some closure that she is doing OK since she left it so I can move on